Cop and robber

"Freeze or I'll take you down." I said. He turned around and smiled at me. "Sounds a lot like last night." He said. I cringed at the thought. "That's before I knew who you were." I said. His smile turned into a smirk. "Well detective it was nice talking but I have places to be." He turned around. I held up my gun and shot it at the building next to him. "I said freeze." I said. He turned and looked at me. "Oh come on we both know your not going to shoot me." He said. I shot the gun again of course not shooting him. He started walking towards me I shot the gun off again. "Derek I said freeze." He stood in front of with his face inches from mine. "Frozen." He said. "I'm taking you in Hale." I said. "The sight of you already has...and I'm pretty sure you already did that." He said. "Stop turn around get on your knees and put your hands above your head." I said. "Kinky." He said with a smile. "Or I could you know do this." He leaned down and kissed me he cupped my chin and the gun fell out of my hands. The kiss went deeper and I couldn't believe I was having a make out session with a theif a criminal. "Stiles is he over there." I heard deputy McCall, also known as my best friend, say. "Until next time detective." He said and kissed me and ran. I knew I would get in so much trouble if I let him go but... "No, no he's not here." I lied. "Hmm so then why were you shooting." He asked. Quick think. "I was trying to see if my gun worked." I pointed it at the wall and shot it. "Yep it works." I said. "Stiles is there something we need to talk about." I shook my head no. I hate lying to Scott. "Mmm ok well your dad wants you back at the station." Scott said I got in my squad car and drove to the station. When I got in my dad came up to me. "Stiles there's a lady here to see you she won't talk to anyone besides you. She says her name is Lydia Martin." I froze. "L-Lydia Martin." I said. My dad looked at me confused. "Yea...son is there something that I'm missing." He said. "No it's something you missed 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th and half on 11th grade I had a crush on her. You know before I drove down the other path. What room is she in." I said walking away. "A7." I heard and I ran. When I got up to the door I slowed down took a breath and walked in. She turned around. I may not be into girls but she is beautiful still. Even more so now...enough to make me straight. I looked down. Nope. "Stiles." She said and ran over to me. She hugged me. "It's been so long." She said. "I didn't even know you knew I existed." I said truthfully. "How could I not. Anyways I'm in trouble...a friend said that if I came to you you could help me." I looked at her. "Who's this friend." I said. She looked away. "Derek hale." I stopped. "Why would he say that." I said. "He's not a bad person I swear...he said you guys go way back. He said you would help me of the books." She said. "Here's my number call me when you have an answer." She said and walked out. I'm going to kill Derek Hale. I thought.
~~~~~~~~~
After a long confusing day I finally got off work. I went home. When I got into my house I started peeling off cloths as I was walking to the bathroom to shower. When I got in the shower I could just feel the day washing off. After washing my hair I got out the shower. Since I live alone I walked to my room with only a towel when I got in it was dark. But that's usual with me. I started to take off the towel but I felt someone behind me. "Hi." He said. I screamed(very manly might I add) loud. My towel dropped. He looked down. He smirked "I guess you are happy to see me." He said. I picked up my towel. "What the hell are you doing here." I said. He kept smirking. "Finishing off were we started." He said.

To be continued...