~Loving Hard~2

I got home and of course my dad wasn't home. I put my backpack down and went into my bedroom. I went into my closet and just pulled out any clothes that were clean. Black shirt, black hoodie, gray pants black shoes. I went into the shower and washed away the run. When I got all done I got dressed my dad came into the house with groceries. "hey dad." I said grabbing my keys. " Hey where you going." He said. "Well the gang kinda wanted to go out for food. I mean I can stay home if you want." I said putting my keys down and helping him put away groceries. We put the last thing away. " No you can go I have to go back to work anyways crime doesn't sleep." He said. I held his hand. " But older people do." He snorted and walked upstairs. "See ya dad." I said I grabbed my stuff and went to my car I drove to the restaurant Derek texted me. Green Mill when I pulled up everyone was already waiting outside. "Sorry guys." I said everyone just smiled and walked into the restaurant  we got a table and I just felt so out of place a little. I looked up from my menu and Derek was looking at me. The waiter came up. "You guys ready to order." Everyone got there drinks and food. After all the food came everything was good. My family. We ate and laughed. After all of that we went back to Derek's house. We knew that tomorrow could be the last time that we see each other. We brought up old memories. I called it a night and everyone else did too. I got home and went straight into my room. I was home in my bed. I didn't get up until Scott called me I picked up. "hello" I said in a tired voice. "Stiles you are gonna be late for school." I woke up all the way. "ugh." I said. I hung up on him and threw on clothes I grabbed an apple and went to school I didn't even meet up with the pack I went straight to class. We had a sub today. THANK GOD. I went through first hour and second hour at lunch I met up with everyone. I went to the table and sat next to Isaac. "Hey guys." I said still tired " Today is the day." Isaac said to the group said like no one knew. "just be over Derek's place at 8 pm." We changed the subject. When lunch was over I finished the rest of my classes. I met up with the pack after school. They all were going to go practice and everything and I went home at like 4:00 when I got home I went to sleep. I woke up at like 6: 30 to get ready. I had already bought the flounder powder. Flounder powder masks your smell from wolves. It's actually a red herring it changes your scent to the smell of a flounder fish and wolfs don't register the smell of flounder because its such a subtle smell. I also have my wolfs bane infused bullets and arrows. I put it all in my bag I hid the arrows under my seat. I had a second pair of clothes to change into once they left I put the flounder powder in my car as well. I headed to Derek's house. I walked in, "hey pups" I said. They all just looked at me smiled and then kept preparing. Derek came downstairs. "Alright guys it's time." I just sat down and watched supernatural. "We will be back soon Stiles." Everyone left out and Derek stood back he looked at me and just left. I waited a good 30 minutes I followed up after them. I stuffed the bags of powder in my pockets. I sat in my car for 5 minutes get in slow some people down get home like it never even happened.

The ware house this is taking place in has the main floor and a rim of like a sky walk guess where I was watching and observing. My pack is getting their asses handed to them! And they say they don't need my help, they need all the help they could possibly get. I put the silencer on the bullets I shot three people in a row. I pulled out the mini arrows and pulled out my bow. I noticed that they started to slow down and get weaker so I got ready to leave what I didn't notice was that the bag of powder fell out of my pocket. I realized that when Derek's head shot at me with full on anger and fear and some other emotion I couldn't read. "STILES WHAT THE-" he couldn't finish because as he was yelling at me one of the other werewolves that my pack was fighting came up. "Boo." He said we fought and he threw me off the ledge I was on. Derek and his big month. I heard him shouting. "NOOOO." He ran over to me and had me in his arms. The others were still fighting. "why can't you listen, why are you so hard headed Stiles." Derek said. I really wanted to punch him in perfect lovable face because I just helped him and the pack everything was so wuzzy. I heard loud growls and breaking bones ripping flesh I just couldn't get the fuck up. I was so angry I couldn't get up also in pain a lot of pain it felt like every bone in my body was broken. I'm probably not even feeling all of the pain. Death was the only thing on my brain. I couldn't even speak. So much to say so much to apologize for. Cold was all I felt I could still hear a little I hope they all didn't stop fighting because of me. "Hospital, hospital now." Derek said. My eyes stayed closed no matter how much I tried to open them. I was getting really tired of fighting. I heard Derek growl. "SCOTT GO FASTER," he said.

"who is that?" I asked Scott. "That's Derek he is like me." "you mean..." I said he nodded. We walked over. The guy turned around and looked at me. I felt my heart skip. "Uhm Scott who the hell is this." "I'm Stiles." I said. "Why is he here. What part of no one can know don't you understand." Derek said. "Chill out Derek he is really smart he can help us." I blushed. "well I wouldn't say smart- I mean I know some things-" he stopped me. "I really don't care how smart he is. He is a liability get him out of here." Why are they talking like I'm not right here? Scott didn't move and Derek looked mean. He looked at me and glared and looked me up and down. " Oh Scott come on he is so scrawny." "I AM RIGHT HERE." He looked at me annoyed. "You ever been shot kid." He said. I nodded yes. "well yea if you count call of duty." I said. Derek's glare was ice cold Scott leaned in, "I don't think that counts." "It doesn't." I said looking at Scott and then Derek. "No, it doesn't." Derek said. "No?" I said. he looked like he was going to kill me. "No." he said. I nodded. he rolled at his eyes and walked into this burnt up house. "I don't think I even have to say this just because its so obvious but you really need to redo your house." I said he stopped I looked at Scott and before I could say anything else Derek was at my neck choking the shit out me. "Don't you dare say anything else." He said I nodded as best I could Scott grabbed his wrist. He moved his hand and stalked up into his burnt ass house."

I cough laughed slightly 3 years ago. "You'll be ok Stiles...I promise." he whispered. Another memory popped up.

"Stiles I know I said that I'm here for you but I don't do tears." Derek said. I glared at him. "shut up right now or so help me god I will shoot you with every silver bullet that has ever been made. My dad had a heart attack I didn't know if he would survive and Derek was the only one available. He hugged me which was surprising. I broke down crying and he just held me crying. After I calmed down a little he told me what happened to his family and we talked about it. We never brought that moment up again. That's the moment I knew that the feelings that I had towards him weren't merely physical it was an emotional feeling as well."

After that I knew I was dying...I knew...I knew Derek would never know how I really felt. I couldn't even try to speak. I knew I should have just fucking stayed home. I knew that my dad would be lost I knew that everyone would be mad at me. I should have listened to them and just stayed home. Why do I always want to be apart of everything? I wanted to be helping them not be the problem. Everything went black.

A/N ok so this is smaller but there is more to come with this.