skip with me prt 2

"You can't get me out of your mind?" I questioned. "No...don't get all weird and stuff now." I looked at the sketches again "These are good." I stated. "No they are so inaccurate...I'm missing something...I miss something every time...I mean they are from my memory." He said. "Don't put yourself down Derek. That's my job." I said with a smile. He smiled. "I know that you don't like to be imperfect in the things you do...but they are amazingly great." I said trying to cheer up my best friend. "I have an idea." I said. He looked at me with a pained expression. "Oh god that's never good." He said. "No no I think you would like this." I said. "Go on." He said. "Why don't you draw me." He looked at me like I was stupid. "I have been drawing you." He said. "No I mean like not from memory draw me in person." I said. "I don't know..."
"Come on grab some stuff and let's head over to my house." I said. He shook his head no. I frowned. "No I mean what if your dad is there." I bit my lip. "Well your parents are gone out of town your sister Cora is most likely going to be with Isaac anyways. Plus I've never been to your house so this ought to be good." I said walking to the entrance I heard him shuffling and murmuring. I walked out. He walked out closed and locked the doors. "Wear this while we ride. He gave me a bag and hopped on his motorcycle. We headed to his house. We entered a woods. (A/N his house wasn't burnt down.) We went farther into the woods. "This is it." He said. "This is beautiful." I said. "Thanks." We walked into the house. There was cute furniture everywhere. "Sorry it's probably glamorous it's a bit classy for my taste." I chuckled. "It's fine." I said. "Want anything to eat or drink." "No I'm fine." He grabbed me a water bottle and him one too. "I said I was fine Derek." He chuckled. "I know." He said. "So where's your room." I said. "Don't you think that's a little fast." He said chuckling. "Hahahahaha so funny." I said. He started walking up spiral stairs still smirking. "And here it is." He said opening his door. I stood at the doorway in awe. "Damn." He chuckled. "Find a spot. Get comfortable." He said. He left out the room. I looked around. I walked out I went into what seemed like a girls room. I creepily went through the drawers. I saw a lingerie set they still have the tags on them. I pulled them out and ran to the door. I peeped out. "Derek." I said well screamed. "WHAT ARE YOU READY." "AH NO UHM JUST WHERE ARE YOU." "THE KITCHEN?" "OK." I ran to his room. I slipped out of clothes and into the lingerie. I looked in the mirror. I looked mad sexy. Like sexy like I would fuck me. I laid in his bed it was soft I could live here. My dick hung out of the thong I laid with my leg slightly opened. "Derek....I'm ready." I heard him walking up the stairs. He opened the door. "Okay Stiles w-." "Do you like? " I said. He looked at me dumb founded. God he is beautiful. "Derek don't you like it." I said with a smirk.