Cop and Robber part 2

"Finishing off were we started." He said. "Derek leave right now." He walked up to me. "Stiles baby...you know I can't leave you here." He said, I looked down. "You know I really didn't do anything wrong...and you know you want me." He said. I said nothing. "Stiles." He said. I looked at him. "Are you going to help Lydia." I scoffed. "Of course I will dumbass." I said. He pulled me to him with incredible strength he pulled my towel off. He started to bite my neck and lick it he started kissing me and pushed me against the wall he started palming my cock. I moaned he invaded my mouth with his tounge. I pushed him away. "Y-you need to leave right now." "But." "Derek go." I said. "Stiles don't do this we were having a moment baby." "No." I walked to my dresser and pulled out underwear and jogging pants. I put them on. "Fine." He said walking out my room door. "I forgot something." He said. I looked around nothing looked out of place. "What." I said looking around. He was back in my room. "You." He said lifting me up and jumping out the window. I screamed. He just laughed. He was running with me on his shoulder and I was freaking out. I'm gonna die I'm gonna fucking die I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He ran for a while and I just sat on his shoulder. I mean where else could I go. Then he stopped at a warehouse and put me down. I started punching his chest he grabbed my wrists. "What the hell Derek." He just smirked. "Chill out detective." He said. He opened the warehouse door. I looked around. "You live here." I said. I looked at him he nodded. He then growled and out came some other people. "Lydia." I said. She ran over she hugged me. "I'm so glad your going to help me...help us." I made a confused face. "Us." I said. "Yea us." Derek said. "This is Boyd, Erica, Isaac, the twins Aidan and Ethan and then Danny. There are two more missing and that's what we need you for." Derek said. "Jackson and Allison. They were going on a run to get more supplies and they never came back." He said. "Maybe they ran away together." I said. "No that's not possible Jackson is my fiance and a-" "Allison is my girlfriend. Hi I'm Issac." Issac said kissing my hand. Derek growled Issac just smirked and walked away. "Are all of you criminals..." They looked at anywhere but me. "So I thought..." We stood there. "Does that matter though we need help that's what you do you help." A guy said with a deepish voice. "I'm Boyd." Boyd said. "Derek he smells so good." One of the twins said. "Aidan shut up." Lydia said. Derek stood in front of me and growled. I looked around that's so weird it looked like they were trying to hold back. "Derek?" I questioned as I grabbed onto his arm and torso. "Let's go." Derek said. He started pulling me out the warehouse. "I have to tell you something." He said. "Derek what's wrong with your eyes they're....they're red."

**cliffhanger