take me to church part two

"Yea Derek." I said. "Well nice to meet you son. Service is over but you sure can come next Sunday." My dad said. Derek smirked. "That will be a plan." He said. My dad smiled and walked away. "See you at home son." He said. We walked out of the church. "Bye." I said walking down the street seeing as though I left my car at my house. A car pulled up next to me. "Get in." The person, Derek, said. "Your a stranger." I said back. I heard him chuckle. "I'm Derek and you are?" He said. "Stiles." I replied. "See not strangers anymore are you gonna get in the car now." I kept walking. He kept driving along side me all the way to my house. Talking to me and me not replying. "Derek I'm home now can you please go." He got out of his car and walked towards me. He looked at me. "No." He said bluntly. "I'll leave if you agree to go with me somewhere." He said. I looked at him. "Where." I said. "Just agree to go I won't take no for an answer." He said. "Fine now go." He smiled like a mad man and it turned to a smirk. "Tomorrow 9 a.m. I will be here." He said. "This is a one time thing." I said. He smirked. "Sure whatever you say." He said as he turned to walk back to his car. I watched him. He didn't get in though he leaned against the passenger door. I waved bye and opened my door he waved as I closed it. I waited against the door slightly watching him walk to his side look at the house get in and speed away. "Uhm son what are you doing." I turned around quickly to see my dad standing there looking at me very confusingly. "Someone dropped me off." I said. And turned to walk away. "Derek?" He questioned. I froze at his name but nodded. "What a nice fellow, hope he's better than that Scott fellow." I turned and looked sharply at my dad. "Sorry son soft spot...even though you still didn't tell me why you too just stopped being friends." My clueless dad said. I turned and walked upstairs. 'Yea like I'll ever tell him lose my bestfriend and my dad...no I'm fine.'

A/N ok so the next part will be on a different part I just wanted to show you guys where I'm at with this love you guys and gals