Just a little something

A/N ok this may seem a little formal but that's because I wrote this for school. Lol this just goes to show how much I love teen wolf lol. Now on with the story. All the words that a italicized you should probably look them up if you don't understand them.

Derek's P.O.V.

"Stiles, just finish your work these assignments are prerequisite for you to graduate." I said. "Right and your mouth being shut is vital for me to finish, " Stiles responded "my dad is going to be so mad that you're here." "That's highly evident." I said. He laughed and shrugged. It was silent for a while. "Stiles...can I confide in you?" I asked. He sighed and made a noise as if to say go on. My mind was all over the place. I didn't want my words to be distorted. When I didn't say anything, he digressed his attention to me with a look of concern. I couldn't find what to say. "I hope your not planning a monologue." He said with a smile. I chuckled a little. I made a face. "Want some food I need a break." He said. I nodded still not sure how to put my thoughts together. We walked down the stairs to the kitchen. "Stiles I'm leaving for wo- what is he doing here." Stiles dad said. "Hi sheriff." I said awkwardly. "A reason?" Stiles asked unsure. "Validate his reason for being here Stiles." Sheriff Stilinski said. Stiles told his dad that I was really dumb and that he was tutoring me. He also threw on that we were have a deep conversation about the Ebola epidemic. His dad looked as though he was speculating what Stiles said. "Mhm yeah OK there's a memorandum on the island for what needs to happen before tomorrow. They are in chronological order they need to happen like that." His dad said then left. When he left Stiles turned to me. "You never told me what you wanted to." He said. "You didn't feed me either, I have mortality at stake, I will die of hunger at this rate." He went to the refrigerator laughing at my statement. "You are a visionary," he said laughing "what do you want to eat." "Anything that is tangible." He grabbed out water bottles and fruit. We headed back to his room. "Did you finish the stanza?" I asked. "Crap no. I'll do it after math." He said with an eye roll. I moved over to help him finish some of his homework.