Death (part two)

Stiles pov

"Son?" Derek said. I didn't know what to do. "Uh yea son...I haven't told you yet Derek..." I said. He looked like he was gonna pass out. Why couldn't he tell I was lying. "Hmm and what is his name?" The doctor asked. "Aaron." "Age?" "6." "Birth year?" "2009." "Month?" "November." "Day?" "15th." "Time?" "How am I supposed to know." "Hmm and your 100% sure he's your son." I looked at the at Derek he was pale and then at the little boy and then straight at the doctor and nurses. "Is that even a question." I said to him making it seem as if he had disrespected me. "Very well. You should be ok we will let you go in the a.m. at approximately 9. Any questions, comments, and or concerns?" I shook my head no and looked down. The doctor and nurses left. "Uhm I have to uhm yea." Derek said and walked out not even looking at me. "Derek." I said not really that loud. "Derek." I said again. "DEREK." I yelled. I tried getting up to go after him pushing through the unbearable pain I was going through. The little boy pushed me back down. "I will get him." He said. He ran to the door and picked up the food and ran it back to me like I was actually going going to be able to eat. I didn't want him to do anything for me, but before I could object my "son" was already down the hall. "Be safe." I whispered to myself.

Aarons(?) Pov

I ran down the halls down the stairs and into the food place. I didn't see mr.derek there. I ran outside to see a man getting into a car and just crying. It looked like mr.derek. I ran up to the car and knocked on the window." It was dark out I didn't think he saw me so I thought I should jump up just as I was going to I heard. "LITTLE BOY." I screamed. "YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD RUN." I started banging on the window and the guy looked over at me. "Oh no you don't." The man behind me said and lifted me up. "HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HEL-" "Shut up little boy." The man said. Mr.Derek got out of his car. "Hey." He said. "Hey where do you think you are going with that child." Mr. Derek said. The man turned around. "I know you arnt talking to me." the man said with me on his shoulder. "Put the boy down." Mr. Derek said. The man just stood. "Excuse me." He said. "Did I stutter. I said put the boy down." He threw his hands out and it looked like he had claws. The man heaved in and threw me to the ground. I screamed I was in so much pain. Mr.Derek launched at the man. That's all I saw then couldn't keep my eyes open I heard the screams of the man and a gushing sound. I felt myself being lifted up carried even. And then i couldnt feel.

Dereks pov

I walked out of the hospital even though I could hear Stiles calling for me...as much as I wanted to go back I couldn't. A son he has a son named Aaron who's 6 years old. Who was born in 2009. We have been together since 2011 how has he kept a son a secret from the day we met four years ago until now. Was he ever going to tell me...probably not. I walked to my car. I sat down and just cried. All these years he has kept that part of his life a secret from me...my god I can't believe him. As I was crying my heart out. I heard a knock on my window...I stopped crying I looked over to the window but couldn't see anything stupid tears. So much for werewolf senses. A few seconds later I heard banging on my window I looked over and it looked the little boy from Stiles room was getting dragged away from my car. I hopped out the car. What does this man think he's doing with my boyfriends son. I ran up behind him. "Hey" I screamed at him. He didn't stop it was pissing me off. "Hey where do you think you are going with that child." I said to this man. (A/N you already know what happened right here nothing changed so I'm just gonna jump to right before this jackass threw aaron(?) Ok? ok) "Did I stutter, I said put the boy down." I threw my hands out and my claws extended i was getting even angrier by the second. The man smirked and threw the little boy on the ground. That made me even more angry. I launched at the man I clawed him right in the chest he screamed out in pain the more he screamed the harder I pushed. I pushed until I reached his heart. I heard it stop beating which is always a good sign. I walked over to the boy and picked him up and carried him into the hospital. "Doctor! Nurse! I need someone to help this child please." Ms. McCall ran over and took the boy from me. "Put this boy in immediate care. I need eyes on him until he's better," she pulled at a guys and said "and he better get better." He nodded fastly and than off with the bed thing and the other nurses. "Derek." She said to me. "Yes." I replied. "Go chill out everything will be alright." I nodded to her she walked off. I ran to Stiles room. He was flipping through channels. He looked over at me. "Derek." He said. "What's wrong where's Aaron."

Stiles pov again

Wow Derek couldn't have gone that far. And the little boy he's been looking for a while. Maybe he just gave up...I was flipping through channels and they all looked so boring so hospital boring. As I was looking for something good to watch Derek ran into my room. He was sweating there was blood on his hands. "Derek." I said he looked like he was going to pass out. "What's wrong where's Aaron." I said he walked up to me. "He's in immediate care." He said. "What why..." I said my body growing in fear." I looked right into his eyes. Derek told me the whole story. I couldn't believe it. Of course this boy wasn't my son but I don't know...I didn't know what to say. "Stiles." Derek said. I looked at him. "Why didn't you tell me you had a son." I stared at him and then looked down. "Derek...I have to tell you something." He looked at me. "Well no shit." He said. "Truth is he's not my son I havent met him until today." I said shamefully. He looked at me. "What did you just say."

To be continued again...