Sterek: But You're My Teacher Now Part 2

Next day

Derek's -

"I'm going to see him again." I said to myself in the teachers' bathroom fixing my hair before my last class. I heard the bell ring and I headed to my class. I walked in and everyone was there including Stiles. I sat my water bottle down and I grabbed piece of chalk. I walked over to the bored and I wrote the word 'Poetry'. " Poetry." I said. A student raised their hands it was a girl. " Yes, miss. What is your name?" "My names Allison. And why are we talking about poetry." She said. I smiled. " Has anyone ever written you a poem?" I asked she shook her head no. "Anyone?" I asked. No one said yes. "Alright everyone take out your notebooks and write some of this down." I waited a few minutes. "Poetry is a way for you to speak rhythmically through your brain and your heart at the same time. Literary work in which special intensity is given to the expression of feelings and ideas using your own distinctive style and rhythm. Poetry is beautiful. It intensifies emotions whether it's painful or loving or anything in between." I looked around the class and they were writing. " We will be studying different types of poetry. For today we will be trying out love poems first." Everyone deflated. "Oh come on you guys are telling me you have never experienced love of anything it doesn't have to be relationships its just easier that way." I said. " I'll give you an example people sometimes tells stories through poetry and personally I do so ill give you guys something." I looked at Stiles for a quick second and he wasn't looking at me. I cleared my throat. Yesterday hurt me too. I had his promise ring around my neck along with the one I gave him and his chain. I grabbed it and let it go.

"I see the moon, shining bright in the night sky and I think of you.

All of the good times, and the bad times I think of you. Your name is..." I paused and the whole class was at attention including Stiles when I looked at him he looked away and grabbed at his shirt. I continued.

"I think of you and I- I lose my breath thinking about

How easy it was to fall in love with you

How easy it was to be with you

How easy it was to laugh with you

How hard it was when you were gone.

Your name is...

Life was not the same it still isn't.

I still picture the intimate nights we shared

I still see you everywhere I look." I paused again and I looked at himagain I looked around the class and they were all leaning in like they were getting a secret and they kind of were. I grabbed the necklace again and I held it tight and continued.

" I close my eyes and I see your face.

So perfect and complete no other soul could ever compete

Your name is...

The love I have for you isn't a mystery it may have been destiny

Two people who found each other whatever it was I never wanted it to end.

I never knew it could be like this

When we kiss sparks fly

When we touch its all but chemistry

Your name is...

And the look in your eyes

Send shivers running down my spine