Death

Do you know what it feels like...to die...to really subcome to death. To feel death over take you. Darkness to cover your senses. Hell or heaven calling for you but your not really sure. I do. I felt myself...walking in an endless tunnel of darkness with a light I knew I didn't want to walk to knowing what's to come of it but I was walking towards it almost involuntarily I was close really close but I felt my body shaking I felt my head shake my heart pick up speed but why. I was thrown right to the start of the toturous walk into the final stage of death. So close now but so far then the darkness is a bold white. I could sort of see blurred figures I started to shake as people reached for me talking in muffled voices. I heard a beeping noise and then all of a sudden my senses rushed back in and in mere seconds I was struggling for air. "Doctor NURSEEEEE SOMEONE PLEASE MY BOYFRIEND IS AWAKE." Nurses flooded in I was choking. "Calm down sir we need to get the tube out." When they pulled the tube out I gasped for air. "Don't try to talk." Derek said he handed me a notepad and a pen. "What happened." I wrote down. "We should talk about that when your well." I rolled my eyes and threw the notebook at him. He chuckled. "Get some rest." He said. I almost died I rested enough. I crossed my arms across my chest and acted like a baby. He looked up at me. He chuckled again. "Fine don't, I'm gonna head home and shower I will be back in less than an hour. I love you." He said and kissed my forehead and left. When he left a couple minutes later I started to cry and hyperventilate I tried so hard to keep it together when he was in here I wanted to be strong. I died I died but how I don't remember what happened. Doctors came rushing in. I waved my hands at them. "I'm fine...I'm fine...I just thought of something that *cough* made me cry and I forga I was hooked up." I said in a raspy voice. They calmed down but got me some water. (5 bottles). And left out. The place started feeling like a prison and i wanted out I knew people wouldnt like it if i left. I layed back and just started at the ceiling. How long was I out? What happened? Where is Scott and my dad and the rest of my friends? But seriously what happened to me? I was mid thought when a little boy came running in. "Can I hide with you I don't want my daddy to find me I ran a long way to get here everyone keeps pushing me out." I looked around. I moiton for him to come to me he looked around and ran to me. I pointed to the notebook and pen. I started to write. 'What is your n-' Someone opened the door. "Stiles someone is he- who is that." My doctor said. The boy panicked he looked at me with pleading eyes. Stiles think fast. "T-this is my son." As I said son Derek walked in with bags of food. He dropped them. "Son?"

To be continued...