take me to church part 3

A/N i know that i posted one recently but i literally started and finished this one today so i hope i'm not annoying you with back to back updates. And sorry in advance for the million author notes make sure you read them all and respond to any questions that would be way over helpful also i love you guys so so so so so so so so so.

This gets a little smutty on a part and will again in the future...

"Where are you going?" My dad asked me while I headed for the door. "Out with a friend." I said as a response. My dad looked at me. "Out with a friend huh and what does this friend think is going to happen." I know for a fact I looked confused. "Dad it's a Friday and I literally never go out there is absolutely nothing for you to worry about after all these years of me following your rules never making a fuss, or breaking a curfew, or anything. Please daddy." I said holding his arm. He shook me off. "Fine, but don't let anything happen watch your surrounding." I thanked him and headed to the door. "And stiles." He said I turned around. "Yea daddy." I said. He looked like he knew something that I didn't. "I love you." He said I nodded confused. " I love you too dad see you later." I said and walked out. Derek was outside of the passenger side patiently waiting. I held my arm and walked closer to him. He had a smirk on his face once I reached him. He leaned down to kiss me I pulled slightly back. "Derek." I said smacking his shoulder. "Well it was worth a try now wasn't it. He said and opened the car door for me. "This will be really fun princess you will undoubtedly enjoy this I can promise you that.

A/N PLEASE ACTUALLY READ Ok so the next part is going to be in Scott's point of view. It will be what happens when stiles tells him that he's gay. I thought I would contribute that because DRAMA. I'm kind of contemplating if I want to have him meet Derek as well I mean you will be able to tell me what you think after you hear his part now back to the story.

Scott's p.o.v

"Hey buddy you ok." I said as I walked into stiles house. He has been acting weird lately and its weird. He called me crying saying that he really needed to talk to me and of course I went he is my best friend no matter what. So I get to his room and he is crying. And like the amazing best friend that I am I run to him and hold him. "Stiles bro, talk to me." I sat holding him and he eventually stopped crying but he was shaking uncontrollably. I held him. "Scott I am so sorry." He said. I looked at him he had nothing to be sorry for. "I don't know how to say this we have been friends for like ever and I don't know how to even begin to tell you this I just think that its finally time for me to stop trying to hide it." He breaks to cry a little and wipe some tears. "Stiles come on just spit it out." I said. "I-I'm g-gay." I stopped breathing. What? I said in my brain. I got up off of his bed. " Scott say something please." He said with teary eyes. "Gay." I said. And after a while I started to get angry. " You have seen me naked we slept in the same bed before...why didn't you tell me before." I said in full rage. " Scott please let me explain." He said begging me. "I can't believe this." I said and walked out of his room and out of his house. "SCOTT PLEASE COME BACK." He said I stormed to my car opened the door and slammed it shut I pulled off with a screech. I drove all the way home. Not my actual home a different home a secret home. I walked in angry at everything. "Ok sit down tell me what happened." Isaac said as I paced. "Stiles is gay!" I said in full rage. He didn't look phased at all. "Well," Isaac said walking up to me. "Then you two have another thing in common." He said. Standing in front of me. I felt anger pass through me and I smacked him I smacked him again. He fell to the floor. I instantly fell with him. "I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry." I reached for him but he cowered away. "I am so sorry I don't know what just came over me." I said caressing his face. He had tears in his eyes. "Ill make it up to you baby I promise." I picked him up and carried him to our room that we share. It's mostly his he's the one cooped up in here. I lied him down on the bed and I slowly climbed on top of him. He didn't look at me. "Are you wearing them?" I asked. He nodded slowly. I smiled seductively. I went up to his neck and bit it slightly. I kissed a trail until I made it to his lips I barely let my lips touch his as I went back to his neck to find his sweet spot. I soon did. My baby moaned. "Who said you was allowed to moan baby." I said holding his waste tightly. "I am sorry daddy." He said trembling. I pulled at his shirt and ripped it open I went to his nipples almost immediately. I sucked on his left one and pulled of his right one. I kissed it and moved to the next one following the same procedure he squirmed a little under me I moved down trailing kisses down his lean figure. I pulled down his shorts that he wore and there it showed the beautiful thong that I got him. I bit at it. He squirmed more he looked at me and threw his head back as I licked his length through the thong I pulled his shorts completely down. And went to the thong and took that completely off I stuffed the thong in my babies mouth and he took it with no complaints. I smirked I kissed his length up and down. I licked his length up and down. I got to the tip and I went down all the way until I was choking. I pulled off and went back down choking but not caring. I pulled all the way off and started to undress myself. He watched me as I did so. I undressed all the way until I was naked completely. I motioned for him to come to me and he did. I kissed his lips passionately. I rubbed his length against mine. I pushed him back slightly. I started rubbing my cock. "Suck." I said he lied down and I pumped into his mouth. "Yea yes suck it." I said. He sucked harder. I smacked his ass. He moaned. I let it slide though it felt good on my dick. I pumped into his mouth a few more times. "FUCK yes." I said. I pulled out of mouth. "Turn around. And stick that ass out." I said. He complied. I got on my knees and I licked his asshole I ate his ass. I stuck a finger in his ass he pushed back on it as I put the second one in. "Fuck." He moaned. I scissor his ass open a little. I put another one in and after a while. "I'm ready." He moaned. I positioned my dick right at his entrance and pushed in. He started to moan but held it in. "no baby let it out tell me how much you love this dick tell daddy how much you love this dick baby." "Oh fuck daddy please harder I want your dick so bad I love your dick in my ass, please harder. FUUCK MMEEEE." I fucked his little hole hard. I fucked fast he moaned like a fucking slut. And I loved it he was my fucking slut. I pulled out slightly to change positions. I turned him so he was facing me. I love seeing his face. I got all close and personal. I slowly but surely put my prick back in his ass. "I don't like when you-ahh fuck- hurt me Scott." Isaac said. "I know baby I am so sorry, I don't like hurting you." I said slowly fucking my lover. No one knows about him. "I'm about to come daddy." Isaac said in a soft moaned voice. "Me too baby me fucking too." I said. We rode out our climaxes together. "I love you." I said into his hair as I stayed inside him. "I love you more." He said.

A/N so do you like what I did there. threw a little crazy Scott and some hot ass Scisaac Does it totally ruin the story? Should the characters have more sexy times? Why Is Isaac kept away as Scotts little secret? What will happen with the boys? Why if Scott was with Isaac was so mad that Stiles was gay? Well I guess you will have t just wait until I post the next shot for this. Smiley face smiley face. Oh yea and Stiles and Derek's date will in fact be in the next one for this series kind of know where i'm going with this kind of don't but we will see where this ends up together. i hope i am keeping you lovelies on your toes.