Interview.

Y/N POV
"Are you sure you want to come with me?" Lizzie asks and I nod.

"Of course I do. I want to support you always." I explain as I button up my shirt.

"And I love you for that, but I don't want you to get overwhelmed." She explains her hesitation and I sigh.

"I will be fine. I'm doing a lot better, I promise." I try to convince her. She comes over to me and unbuttons one button.

"I know you are, I just don't want to put you into a situation where you can get triggered." She clarifies and I nod.

"It will be fine." I conclude and she nods in acceptance.

"You look great by the way." She compliments and allows her eyes to fall to my body.

" She compliments and allows her eyes to fall to my body

"Thanks, bug. You look hot." My eyes fall to take in her dress. "How about you wear my jacket?" I suggest and she quirks an eyebrow at me.

 "How about you wear my jacket?" I suggest and she quirks an eyebrow at me

"I'm wearing my leather jacket." She points out and slips it on.

"Oh, that's fine then." I nod and she gives me an amused look.

"What? You don't like the dress?" She asks as she fixes her shoes.

"No! I love the dress babe, a lot. It's um. It's sexy." I stutter and she stands straight to peck my lips.

"Then why are you acting weird?" She asks and I sigh.

"Because all of this" I motion to her body, "is officially mine." I bite my lip.

"And you want to keep it to yourself? Too bad babe." She teases and struts out of the bedroom.

"Yeah I deserved that." I mumble and follow her out. "How about, I show off how beautiful my future wife is instead?" I ask when I reach her in the kitchen. "You make me look good babe, I love how confident you are." I continue and she throws me a smirk. "I love you?" I add on and she laughs.

"I love you too. Thanks for the flattery baby." She teases and grabs my hand once her make up and hair team leaves. She pulls me out of the building and gives me a few kisses on the elevator before we get into the car to head uptown. I playfully sing to her the entire way there to whatever comes on the radio and her amused eyes watch my antics. Once we pull up to the stage door I tap the tips of my fingers against my thumb a couple times to focus on something other than my nerves. I've done this before and I've been fine. So there's nothing to be nervous about, I'm not even going to be interviewed.