Bottles.

Y/N POV
"What is up with you today?" Scarlett asks in the middle of sound check when we have a break while the sound guys figure something out.

"Um. This is a bigger venue and a bunch of avengers are coming to my house tonight for a fucking slumber party themed house party. I'm freaking out." I remind her and she nods.

"Yeah this will be interesting." She smirks and turns back around when we are told to play again.

Once we are done with sound check we both head back to the apartment to find Lizzie setting up. She's got drinks set up, snacks, and there are blankets and pillows everywhere to go along with our theme.

"Am I going to die tonight?" I ask when I realize again how many of my idols I am meeting tonight.

"That's not even remotely funny, but maybe." Lizzie says and I smiley awkwardly when I realize it might of been too soon to talk about dying. I subconsciously rub at the scar on my shoulder and shift on my feet.

"So what are we doing at this party?" Scarlett asks.

"Drinking, eating, and high school party games." I share and make my way to my room to get into some grey sweatpants and a sleep shirt.

"Spin the bottle, never have I ever, those sorts of games." Lizzie explains to Scarlett as I come back out.

"Wait, spin the bottle? Oh this will be interesting." Scarlett smirks and my stomach churns. I don't want anybody kissing my fiancée!

"We should forget about that one, truth or dare seems like a safer bet." I suggest timidly.

"What? You don't want to kiss Evans, or Seb?" Lizzie teases.

"More importantly I don't want you kissing anybody. You're mine." I remind her and kiss her lips firmly.

"Mhm, yup. Correct." She mumbles when I pull away.

"I'm still here. Well, I'll find some juice and watch Y/N combust." Scarlett decides and I remember she can't get wasted with us.

"I set up the extra mattress and a few air mattresses in the spare room just in case." Lizzie shares and I nod.

"Good idea, if what I've seen on interviews of Evans is true, he will need a bed tonight." I say seriously and they both laugh. Soon people start to arrive and I'm in a weird state of awe. I receive hugs from RDJ, Evans, Seb, Holland, and Mackie no problem but Brie, Tessa, Bettany, Florence, and Renner are a different story. I didn't even know Florence was coming and glare at Lizzie and Scarlett when I see them smirking at my inability to speak. Who am I kidding I was shaking while hugging RDJ still. That man is a legend. Everyone is mingling around the apartment, drinking and eating snacks in their loungewear. The pj theme makes everyone a little less intimidating but I still feel like a lost puppy as Lizzie tugs me around to talk to people.

I flip off Scarlett who is watching my interactions with an amused smirk and she slips on her juice box as she returns her attention to Evans and Flo who are already talking nonsense. "So Y/N, how are you doing?" Brie asks sweetly when we settle in front of her and Tessa and I take a deep breath.

"Honestly, I'm freaking out." I share and they both smile kindly.

"You'll get over it, everyone here are normal people." Tessa shrugs and I mentally disagree with her. "How have you been since uh, since what happened at your school?" she adds in and I sigh.

"Um, I'm good. It was hard at first but I'm better now. I call it the blip. So yeah. I'm a nerd." I blush and they both Aw at me. Lizzie pushes up onto her tip toes to kiss my cheek and I smile down at her.