Spa Day.

Y/N POV
The moan that leaves Lizzie's mouth makes my body tingle and I have to fight to not say something to tease her. We are currently at the couples spa getting massages and it's just what we both needed. My emotions have been so out of whack and my body is sore from drumming last night. Well, and other things. Lizzie has been stressed about wedding things and making sure I don't go off the deep end. Once the massages end, we head into the private sauna and sit back in our robes completely relaxed.

"This was the best gift." She comments and I laugh.

"I dunno, I think my friendship ring with Seb was my favorite." I tease her and she rolls her eyes.

"How long are we in here?" she asks and sweeps her eyes around the area.

"I think for however long we want" I shrug and she bites her lip, a mischievous glint in her eye. I quirk an eyebrow at her but gasp quietly in surprise when she shifts to straddle my lap. Her fingers untie my robe slightly so she can slide a hand inside to rest on my stomach while the cloth still covers me. She leans closer to me, her lips ghosting against my ear as she whispers into it.

"Please make love to me, Princess?" She asks and I shudder.

"Uh, in here?" I ask my voice shaking.

"Mhmm, it's private and we can be quick." she tries to convince me. I bite my lip as her lips attach to my neck and I take a deep breath. My body is already reacting to her and my grasp on her hips tightens when she sinks her teeth into my pulse point. "Is this okay?" She whispers as she pulls away to look into my eyes and I nod, smiling softly. I slide my hands under the bottom of her robe but make sure it stays in place as I rub the insides of her thighs with my thumbs. "Please" she whispers against my lips before she kisses me passionately, her tongue meeting mine in a hungry kiss. I slide one hand to her core running my fingers through her already wet folds.

"Baby" I breathe into her mouth in surprise and she hums in response, bucking her hips as I brush over her clit. I continue my caresses as I notice her hips moving frantically. I slide my fingers to her entrance and sink two digits inside her heat causing a strangled gasp to leave her throat.

"Yes Y/N," She whispers, her lips barely reciprocating my kisses. I move my lips to her jawline then neck when her forehead drops to rest on my shoulder, her heavy breaths ringing in my ears as I thrust into her at a steady pace. I grasp at her hip and pull her hips down further onto my lap. She moans into my ear at the sensation and she begins to rise and fall, her hips following the guidance of my hand. She rides my tensed fingers easily, her heavy breathes on my neck creating goosebumps on my skin.

"I got you." I whisper and she whines as her hips speed up. Her hand on my stomach scratches lightly at the skin as her body rises and falls. I continue thrusting up into her as best as I can and curl my fingers when she rises. The throaty moan that leaves her lips makes me shudder as I kiss along her shoulder. As her thrusts get more frantic she sits up straight her eyes closed tight, hands grabbing onto my shoulders and mouth open in a pleasurable grimace. I look up and watch her face as she chases her high and continue to curl my fingers when she rises slower then she falls. "You're so sexy, my love." I whisper and she sighs before her moans get higher and higher in pitch. My free hand slides to cup her breast to tweak her nipple between two fingers and she shudders but doesn't stop her movements. I move my hand back to her hip and force her hips to slam down onto my hand stopping her movement to curl my fingers continuously in her core causing her to squeal in pleasure before she crumbles in my arms.

"Y/N!" She groans into my ear and I continue to curl and uncurl my fingers quickly in her core even though she already came. Her quick breaths in my ear shoot pleasure down to my core and I push my thumb onto her clit causing her body to jolt violently before she slumps even further into my body. I slowly stop moving my fingers, her walls not allowing much movement anymore and let her catch her breath, still knuckle deep since her entire body weight is on my lap. I smirk and curl my fingers and she gasps before she leans back with an adorable pout. "No more, I can't" She whines and I squeeze at her hip so she knows she has to move. She lifts up a little and I slide my hand to her thigh. She sighs and rests back onto my body. I bite my lip and close my eyes. I run my clean hand through her hair when her face returns to my neck. The images of her coming flash in my mind and I hum in appreciation at how sexy she looked.