Lizzie.

Y/N POV
"Auntie Y/N why are you so grumpy?" Rose asks me the next morning once we are all awake and eating waffles.

"Auntie has a headache." I inform her before shoveling in more food. She seems to accept the answer and continues to eat her food.

"So Lizzie, do you know the plan for your day?" Scarlett asks from beside me.

"Clay is picking me up and we are all going out for food, playing games, and going clubbing I think." She shrugs and my stomach churns nervously.

"That sounds fun. Y/N what's that face for?" Scarlett calls me out and I act surprised like I don't know what she's talking about. "Is someone worried about Lizzie dancing up on someone when you literally danced with someone last night?" She calls me out, putting me in my place.

"Babe. You literally told me about dancing with a uh, a nice lady, last night and you didn't see me making a scene." She reminds me and I huff.

"I know, it's fine. I'll be fine." I assure them and Rose looks at all of us like we are crazy. She hops down from her seat and heads into the living room to play with Smush. The doorbell rings and Lizzie buzzes Clay in. She comes over to me and hugs around my neck, pushing her face into my shoulder to leave a few kisses while we wait for Clay to come in.

"Hellooooo beautiful ladies! You ready Liz?" He asks and she nods. I whine when she lets go of me and pout.

"Don't even give me that, you already had your day." She scolds me before pecking my lips a couple times. I sigh and nod my head.

"Have fun, I love you." I offer instead of more complaining.

"I love you more, see you later." She returns, kissing me one more time before hugging Rose and Scarlett and making her way out the door with Clay.

"She looked hot." I comment and Scarlett hums in agreement. "Okay, I'm too much of a mess to scold you for agreeing with me. How's my godson?" I ask.

"He's good. Wiggling around a lot. His little butt is pushed up against my stomach though so I'm not really hungry." She shrugs and plays with her waffles. Once I'm done eating I decide to take a nap on the couch while Scarlett and Rose do whatever they want since they are choosing to hang out with me today. I fall asleep easily and let my dreams fill with Lizzie.

Lizzie's POV (Let's try this out! Special edition chapter y'all)

Clay thankfully didn't get a party bus for today since he knows it would probably stress me out. The comfortable shuttle is much more my speed and low key considering there's a bunch of celebrities going out on the town today. My leg starts to bounce just thinking about the possibility of getting recognized and hope it doesn't happen. Y/N is usually with me to calm me down, all I see is her. Kathryn places a hand on my thigh and I smile gratefully at the reminder to breathe. She was so great with press because she always knew how to calm me down too. Besides, Y/N, she's the best.

Clay hands us all tank tops that match and I laugh at the saying on all of their shirts. I'm thankful mine isn't crazy and slip it on no problem. My mind drifts to Y/N as everyone chats amongst themselves and sip on my champagne as I look out of the window. She looked rough this morning so I hope she feels better once I'm home. Scarlett will probably take care of her. I wish I could be home cuddling with her today instead.

The shirts: