Four-Wheelers.

Y/N POV
The next day we get up to some fresh French toast my mother made and all eat at the table together. Rose is being her adorable self and talking to my mother about random things. Seb keeps thanking my mother every two seconds and Lizzie and Scar are happily munching away on their toast. "So Tim is going to bring you all out for some four wheeler rides today in the woods." Mom reminds us and I smile. This is going to be interesting.

"What is a four wheeler?" Rose asks from beside me.

"It's a thing we ride in the woods that has four wheels." I explain lamely. I pull out my phone and pull up a picture instead

 I pull out my phone and pull up a picture instead

"Oh, that looks like fun to ride. It's like a motorcycle but with 4 wheels!" She exclaims excitedly and I smile. Once we finish breakfast we all head to our rooms to get dressed into some shorts and shirts we don't mind getting a little dirty. I smile at Lizzie sitting on my bed, swinging her legs back and forth in one of my old shirts with my high schools logo on it. She smiles brightly at me when she notices my gaze and I kiss her softly until Seb bangs on the door. We all head out back since Tim brought over the four-wheelers here for us to ride. I hop on one while Tim hops on the other.

"Alright, Seb hop on with Tim and Lizzie come with me. Rose, you come sit in front of me so you're safe. Tim did you bring a helmet?" I ask and he hands one over with a smile.

"Of course I did, kiddos get helmets. Now, you remember how to do this Y/N?" He asks and I nod.

"I do, Scarlett, if you wanna ride I'll take you after Lizzie okay?" I ask and she nods.

"I'm good here, don't hurt my kid. Mama Y/LN and I will be here." She waves us off and I smile. I was worried about her being pregnant for this activity. This can be dangerous so I'm glad she isn't mad about missing out. I start up the machine and Rose bounces excitedly.

"Alright, Rose, hold on right here and tilt your head over this way so I can see where we are going." I instruct her and she nods following directions. I look over my shoulder to see Lizzie's slightly scared look. "Hold on tight, my love." I tell her and pull her wrists around my waist. She squeezes tight as I rev the engine to tease Tim. We get very competitive.

"Alright Y/N, try not to get lost in our dust!" Time teases and starts driving to the path in the woods. I can already hear Sebs laughs and smile when I see him hold on tight to the bars on either side of him. I speed off behind them and my smile grows at the squeals coming from Rosie and Lizzie. We go along the path following Tim and make sure to not go too fast since there are passengers. Rose puts her hands on the handlebars and makes noises like she is driving and it's the cutest thing ever. When we make it back to the backyard and break through the trees I speed up to get beside Tim. I pull ahead and beat him back to the starting spot. When I stop, Rose starts talking excitedly about all the twists and turns. I lift her off and she runs towards her mom to tell her all about it.

"You want to drive?" Tim asks Seb and his eyes light up. Tim gets off and shows Seb how to drive while Lizzie rests her head between my shoulder blades comfortably. I reach back slightly to grab behind her knees on either side of me and playfully tug them up. She squeals but rests her legs on top of mine. I turn my head and she leans up to kiss my lips a couple times.