Kick-Boxing.

Y/N POV
Today we are going to pick out wedding bands with Seb and Colin. Both seem pretty excited about getting to come along and it makes my heart really happy. Lizzie seems calm too which I'm thankful for. We are headed into Tiffany's to find them which I'm insanely excited about. I've never gotten anything at Tiffany's.

"I want them to match." Lizzie says randomly and I look over to her while we ride the elevator.

"Okay, if we find one we both like then of course." I agree and she smiles brightly up at me before planting a firm kiss on my lips. The boys look surprised when we are handed champagne glasses once we make it to the engagement and wedding band floor and I smile at how they both look around at all the sparkly things in the room.

"Ms. Olsen and Ms. Y/LN, welcome." One ring specialist greets us and we both smile in greeting. "I understand we are looking for wedding bands today? Do you have anything in mind?" He asks and I look over to Lizzie. I hold in a small gasp when I see how beautiful she looks, her eyes sparkling in all the shiny things.

"We want either platinum or white gold to match our engagement rings. Which means we want something stackable too. If possible we want to agree on one and get matching bands." she explains and the specialists nods as he pulls out trays of different rings.

"Here are our white gold and platinum options. Tell me more about your personal tastes and hopefully we can find one to agree on." He responds and I smile. He's good at this.

"Well, Lizzie is charming, elegant, and classy." I offer and she looks over to me, a wide smile on her face.

"Although I think he meant to talk about ourselves I'll accept that." She responds and I blush. "Y/N is also classy and finds beauty in simplicity. We both are pretty down to earth, but I tend to be a bit more flashy." She explains.

"I would agree. I don't want anything too flashy." I confirm and sweep my eyes over the rings. "May I?" I ask before I reach towards one that catches my eye.

"Of course." He confirms and I pick up the ring that caught my eye.

The ring:

"Oh wow, Y/N I really like that one

"Oh wow, Y/N I really like that one. Is this easily stackable?" Lizzie praises then clarifies.

"Definitely. It is designed with the v shape in order to be compatible for many engagement rings." The specialist confirms.

"I like it too Y/N" Colin confirms and I look over to Seb. I notice the small smile and soft eyes. He nods softly and I smile.

"I think this is the one." I say and look back to Lizzie. "What do you think?" I ask her.

"Can we try it on with our rings?" She asks and when the specialist asks our sizes she gives them easily. He heads to the back to fetch a couple rings and I pull Lizzie closer into a loose hug. She rests her temple on my sternum and looks around the area.