Thighs.

Y/N POV
I fidget nervously with my shirt and pants as I wait by the door. I'm waiting for the text from RDJ saying he is here to pick me up and I'm kind of nervous. I'm still getting to know him and he's kind of intimidating. "Baby, tell me what's wrong." Lizzie gently demands from her spot in the kitchen as she cuts up some fruit.

"I'm nervous for today. I don't know why." I share and huff out a frustrated breath.

"Hey, it's okay. Take a few deep breaths and just have fun." She soothes me as she walks over to join me. I smile gratefully as she slides her fingers between mine and lean down to kiss her forehead.

"Thank you. I know I'm being dumb, he's just kind of special to me." I shrug and she nods.

"Because he was your first favorite avenger and reminds you of your brothers that you love so much." she recalls and I nod. "It will be fine. He's really taking this officiant thing seriously. I think I gushed about you for 2 hours straight and he just sat and listened attentively. It will be fine." She explains and my heart fills with warmth at the admission.

"That's adorable." I jump when my phone buzzes and check it. "It's him. See you later, I love you." I lean forward to kiss her softly before she can reply.

"I love you more, now go have fun. I'll see you soon." She returns once I pull away. I head downstairs and smile at the sports car parked in front of my building. This man is crazy.

"Good morning Mr. RDJ." I greet as I enter his car.

"Good morning Miss Soon to be Olsen. Please call me Robert ya silly goose." he teases and I smile.

"What are we going to do today?" I ask as he drives through the busy city streets.

"We...are headed to Central Park. A little birdy told me someone has a special bench there." He smirks and I smile.

"Sounds good to me." I laugh lightly when he turns up the radio and AC/DC is playing. We make it to Central Park pretty easily and once we park I lead him over to my bench. We both sit down and he crosses his legs playfully, looking over to me with his sunglass covered eyes.

"Tell me about you Y/N." He requests and I sigh.

"That's a loaded question." I joke back and he smiles.

"Tell me about your family." He amends and I take a deep breath.

"Well, I have a great mom, two awesome brothers, and a shitty dad. My mom is the best. Always supportive and caring. Anthony, or Tony as we call him is her middle child and the person that basically raised me since my dad wasn't the best. David my eldest brother was a little too old to grow up with but we are close now. We call him Davie. I love them a lot. Family is super important to me." I explain and he nods kindly.

"Great nickname for Anthony by the way." He jokes and I laugh lightly. "Now you don't have to tell me but what's the deal with dad?" He pushes and rests his arm across the back of the bench.

"He's an alcoholic, didn't really watch over me. Was pretty verbally and emotionally abusive. We don't talk. The last time I saw him I shoved him into a chip stand after he called Lizzie and I a few slurs." I summarize.

"He deserved it. So he's not coming to the wedding then?" he clarifies and I shake my head no. "Who will be walking you down the isle?" he adds on.

"Tony. He's always been more a father to me than my own dad, so he deserves it. I hope he cries like a little baby so I can pick on him." I grin mischievously as Robert laughs.

"So Scarlett is your maid of honor, how'd that come about?" He asks and I smile.

"I met Scarlett pretty early on in my relationship with Lizzie actually. She came to an interview and we clicked. She was so sweet and when she came clubbing with us she was really fun. We danced and drank and had a grand old time. We went to dinner together and got to know each other even more. When Lizzie had to go to LA she sent Scarlett over and we ended up getting tattoos. Well I did, and Scarlett did this one." I point out and he nods in approval. "Our friendship continued to grow when Lizzie had to film and yeah. The rest is history. We do tattoos and now we are in a band together. She's my best friend, even though we pick on each other all the time. I really admire her." I share and blush when I see the amused smile on his face.