Fathers.

Y/N POV
I'm actually really excited for tonight's gig. Seb is coming and it's our last night at the Bowery Ballroom. Despite last week's freak out I actually really enjoyed this venue. I'm slightly nervous about singing but I know as soon as I start playing all the nerves will disappear. "You're going to do great Y/N." Seb interrupts my thoughts and I smile as he rests a hand between my shoulders.

"Thanks Sebby. Thank you for coming, it means a lot." I turn and pull him into a hug.

"Okay my turn." Lizzie butts in and I laugh as I pull away from Seb. I pull her into a tight hug, lifting her up and spinning her around once as she squeals.

"Love you." I remind her and she pecks my lips quickly.

"Love you too, break a leg." She whispers against my lips. I pull her in for a slightly longer lip lock before I get pulled away by a force tugging at the back of my shirt.

"Let's go lover girl, we have shit to do." Scarlett teases and I blow a kiss to Lizzie before turning around and walking backstage with Scarlett.

"Hi Scar, it's great to see you, have I told you you look beautiful today?" I say with a smile on my face when I notice her uncomfortable expression.

"Gross." She mumbles and I smile.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah, just pregnancy things. My stomach feels weird." She reveals and I instantly get stressed.

"Wait what? Are you sure you can do this? Should we go to the hospital? Are you in labor? Are you having contractions? Should you sit down?" I rush out my eyes sweeping over her body to try and figure out what's wrong.

"Calm down. I'm not in labor. The booger is just growing a lot so my stomach aches. I think I was having Braxton Hicks contractions earlier but I promise I'm fine so stop looking at me like I'm going to collapse." She requests and I nod.

"Sorry, but you'll tell me if anything is wrong right?" I ask and she nods with a small smile on her face.

"Yes, I will let you know." She confirms and I sigh in relief, my tense shoulders droop when the muscles relax. We meet up with the band to go over the set list and make sure everything is set before we head on out on stage. We do our band circle thing as the lights flicker then dim before head out. I sit down and adjust everything how I need it, double check the mic tape is secure and then sweep my eyes through the crowd to find Lizzie and Seb. I find them with Colin near the bar and frown when I notice another man with them. I almost forget to count us in when I realize it's Lizzie's dad. Oh shit.

I try to ignore knowing he's here and focus on the beats I have to play. The longer I play the more I forget about him and I find myself smiling as I sing the harmonies in Scarlett's new music. The crowd loves the new songs and are already shouting the choruses back to us by the end of each song. We are doing a cover of Paramore's That's What You Get which is kind of a tough drum song. Thankfully, I don't have to sing on this one if I don't want to and I focus on the intense drumming instead. I find myself subconsciously singing the harmonies anyway during the chorus that mirrors the guitar part. This song is so much fun to play. I can't help bopping my head to the song and smiling down at Jerry who's grooving as well. I twirl the stick in my hand between the snare hits during the second chorus but then scrunch my face in concentration during the intricate bridge.

When we get through it I smile wide during the breakdown twirling the sticks again and singing along at the choral part. The entire audience sings along with us and I go into the drum fill with an even wider smile on my face. Scarlett turns briefly and she smiles when she sees my smile. When we end the song the crowd goes insane. We continue with the set list after Scarlett chats with the crowd a little. I take the time to drink some water and triple check the tape again. I throw a thumbs up to Christie and Scarlett when she turns to check that we are ready. I start the next song and the rest of the set is amazing. We play Crushcrushcrush as well before we play another single Scarlett is releasing soon. We end the set with Seven Nation Army again since its a crowd pleaser and we all stand to bow once we're done.