Party Bus.

Y/N POV
I wake up the next morning to my bedroom door slamming open. I jump and scramble to make sure Lizzie and I are covered when I see Scarlett standing at our door. "Um a knock or a call would have worked!" I complain as Lizzie wakes up in my arms, her face snuggled into my chest. She hums adorably and seems to go back to sleep.

"Get the fuck up ya nasty. It's bachelorette day!" She informs me and I sigh. I look over to the clock and glare at Scarlett.

"It's literally 9 am. What the fuck are you doing waking me up at 9 am!?" I whisper shout at her.

"I told you, it's bachelorette day. It's not my fault you two decide to fuck instead of sleep." She shrugs and I blush at the blunt response.

"Get the fuck out, we're both naked." I request and she rolls her eyes.

"I'm not leaving until you get out of bed. Everyone is on their way here so you might want to hurry up." She warns me.

"Hi Y/N!" Florence calls from behind her and I pull the covers even more tight around me and a still sleeping Lizzie.

"Uh, Hey Flo!" I call back and hear her coo at Smush who's probably getting so much love from the blonde. "I'm getting up okay, go away." I request and she doesn't move from her spot leaning against my door.

"I don't see movement." She responds.

"Because I'm naked!" I remind her and drop the sheet from my torso.

"Oh god, warn a girl Jesus." Scarlett responds as she covers her eyes.

"You literally asked for this. I'm getting out of bed now so if you don't want a show leave." I want her and she peeks out of her hands to make sure I'm telling the truth. I'm hidden behind our closet door thankfully and she smirks. Apparently not all of my body is hidden.

"Nice butt. Hurry up!" She teases and shuts the door. I get dressed in some shorts and a simple white t shirt, we can't be doing anything too crazy this early in the morning. Once I'm dressed I return to bed to kiss Lizzie's face. She hums and her eyes flutter open. She smiles bright and sits up to hug me when she sees me and I quickly cover her up with the sheet.

"Okay rude. Why are you covering me?" She scrunches her eyebrows until I kiss between them.

"Scarlett barged in here with Florence and scared the shit out of me. She may have seen me half naked." I reveal and she glares at the door. She scrambles out of bed and throws on one of my shirts and some shorts.

"What the fuck are you doing here this early?!" She screams at Scarlett. "Hi Flo I hope you're well, help yourself to anything." She greets when she sees Smush snuggled into her neck. I smile at the reaction as I eat some of Rose's applesauce.

"I need your fiancee for Bachelorette day, calm your tits I didn't see you naked." Scarlett soothes Lizzie.

"Are you even mates if you haven't seen each other naked though?" Florence asks and we all pause before bursting out into laughter.

"Never seen Scarlett naked and suffered through a kiss so no thank you. Anyway, again, why the fuck are we up this early for my party?" I complain.

"Stop eating Rose's snacks. We are having an all day outing." She informs me and I sigh as I rub my hand over my tired face. She gets up to let someone in when the door bell rings.

"But I don't want to leave Lizzie alone all day." I complain which gets me a few kisses from my love in appreciation.

"She's hanging with Rose." She informs us and we both turn to look around the apartment for the tiny human. "She's sleeping in the spare room." She answers and we both smile before glaring at her. "Jeez, I repeat it's not my fault you don't sleep at night." She shrugs and Florence laughs at the situation.