Traveling.

Y/N POV
As I emerge from the entrance to the roof I spot my fiancée curled up on top of the picnic table, her attention out into the skyline uptown. I lean against the doorway for a couple moments and watch as she runs her hand through her hair before she rubs at her eyebrow. I sigh softly and continue onto the roof to sit on the picnic table bench next to her. I look up at her and she twists her lips in thought as her eyes fall to look at me. We share silent eye contact for a few beats before she smiles softly. I return the smile and reach up to grab one of her hands. I kiss the back of it before setting it on my cheek and lean into her warm palm.

"What's going on in that beautiful head of yours?" I whisper and she sighs softly. She rubs at my cheekbone a couple times and shifts her jaw as she prepares her words.

"Why is it, that when everything seems to be working out for us, something brings us back down?" She whispers and I frown. She usually isn't the one that thinks like this.

"That's something Wanda would say." I tease lightly and she cracks a small smile even though her eyes stay cloudy. "So I had a bad day, it doesn't mean we are moving backwards. It means I can continue to grow and deal with my shit." I offer.

"I wish things were easier for you. It hurts me to see you hurting. I feel so helpless and like nothing I could do can help." She sighs and I turn to kiss her palm before resting it back on my cheek.

"You may not think you are helping me, but you are. You don't have to do anything special to make me feel better." I assure her and she bites her lip in thought.

"But I, I'm going to be your wife. I should be able to do more. What can I do?" She stumbles over her words and I notice her glassy eyes.

"Hey hey, stop. You do so much for me. Just love me. That's more than enough. Okay? Just love me, give me kisses, talk to me. All the things you already do. Love me." I ramble out to try and calm her down as her face slowly breaks. "I know you feel like you aren't enough sometimes, or I'm only with you because you're Elizabeth Olsen, but that's your mind playing tricks on you. You are everything I need and more. You are everything to me. Don't let your mind spread doubt because I don't have once ounce of it. I have no doubt in my mind that you are going to be the best wife and mother and everything to me for the rest of my life. Just like how you hurt when I do, I hurt when you do too." I finish and continue to wipe at her cheeks. She sniffles and takes a quick breath in.

"I'm sorry, seeing you so lost tonight, it made me feel so, so useless." She shares and I pull her into a hug, her face nestled into my chest.

"You weren't useless. You were there, you were with me and I felt it. I never thought you weren't. I never felt alone. I love you so much, Angel. I'm with you. Always." I assure her and I feel her nod as her hands grasp onto my shirt tightly. I let her cry out her emotions until her body calms down while I rub her back and kiss her head. She leans back and I wipe at her cheeks and kiss her forehead.

"I'm sorry for being a mess." She apologizes and her voice cracks adorably.

"Never apologize for being a human, for being you. I love you so much." I reply and kiss her pouty lips softly.

"I love you more." She whispers and I sigh playfully.

"You know I love you most." I tease and she giggles. "Come on, let's go to bed. We have an early flight tomorrow." I suggest and she wraps her arms around my neck tightly while her legs wrap around my waist. "Carry you?" I ask and she giggles while she nods into my neck. "Alright, bug. Anything for you." I whisper before kissing her temple and scooping her up off the picnic table with my hands on her bum. I manage to get us back into the apartment safely and set her on our bed gently. I help her undress and go to put one of her shirts on her.