6💛

I sat with Jahseh and ate ice cream like I requested but he had real food so I stole some of his fries. Everything was good until my mom called.

She said everything in Spanish which let me know that she was frantic. She told me not to cry or anything but my dad had found the one plushy that she had got for me and threw it away.

She tried to explain that it was kinda my fault for "wanting" to be a little anyway before hanging up.

"Joey I'm not dropping you back off at home as sad as you are" Jahseh told me but I didn't even look over at him.

"What's wrong? What did she say?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Nothing, I'm okay" I lied making him sigh.

"I can clearly tell there's something wrong" he told me and I shook my head before we stopped in front of another store.

"You can't go in the store with me unless you tell me what's wrong" he told me making me shake my head.

"I don't want to talk about it" I told him and he nodded.

We got out of the car and walked into the store where Jahseh started to look at pants while I followed behind him. But once again seen something that caught my eye. It was like they were speaking to me.

It was a display of big stitch plushies which was weird because my mom did just say mine got thrown away.

"I'm getting it this time Joey" Jahseh spoke from behind me before grabbing one.

He grabbed my hand and took me to the counter where he paid for the stitch and his pants but didn't pass it to me yet. He held my hand all the way to the car where he let go so I could get in an sat the things on top of the car as he organized the back.

"Jahseh you keep buying clothes. Where are you going?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No where I just felt like I needed new ones" he told me and I nodded.

He soon got in the car and passed me the stitch making my whole face turn red as I looked at it.

"Thank you Seh" I spoke with broken words before I started to cry making his eyes go wide.

"Please don't cry Joey" he told me and I shook my head, trying to stop.

"My dad threw my other one away, these are happy tears" I told him and he nodded.

"Okay, you're welcome" he told me making me smile more.

I hugged the stitch as he began to drive again.

"How long are you supposed to be out?" He asked me and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know but I don't like being outside long" I told him and he nodded.

"I want you to be happy before I take you back" he told making me nod.

"I'm happy Seh, you bought me a plushy" I told him and he nodded.

Then I realized something.

"He'll have to stay with you Seh" I told him and he tilted his head again.

"Because I don't want him to get thrown away" I told him and he nodded.

"Okay just leave him in the car when you get out."

Update

6/18/2021

6/18/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍