34💛

When we got to the spot it was a big house with a lot of cars making me nervous.

"Seh where are we?" I asked him, starting to fiddle.

He looked over at me before putting his hand over mine making me stop fidgeting.

"My moms house" he told me making my eyes widen as my heart raced.

"Huh?" I asked him, gulping.

I should've known, he never picks out jeans for me.

"She heard about you and wanted to meet you" he told me making me shake my head.

"I'm not ready to meet your mom Jahseh, I haven't prepared myself for this" I argued making him nod before he started to rub my back.

"Just calm down, she doesn't care if you are you Joey she just wants to meet you" he told me making me nod.

"Besides we have more places to go so the moment one person is on bullshit in here we are leaving, okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"So tell me if someone makes you uncomfortable or does some weird shit, I won't be far."

After he said that he got out the car before coming around letting me out making me take a deep breath.

I followed behind him to the door, getting more and more butterflies as we got closer. When he knocked on the door I swear I felt like running.

When the door swung open I heard a gasp before looking up to see his mother hugging him tightly making me move back a few.

Once they finished with the hug she shifted her focus to me.

"You must be Josephine" she smiled at me making me force a smile back and nod.

"We'll you guys come in" she told us, opening the door wider for us to walk in.

Once we got inside I noticed the group of people making me even more nervous.

"Jahseh!" a little boy gasped before running up to Seh and hugging him as tight as he could which made me smile.

"Who's this?" He asked, pointing at me.

"This is Joey, my girlfriend" he answered and the boy nodded before coming over to me.

"Hi I'm Jayden, I'm his brother" he told me making me smile nod.

(A/N I didn't want to put Aiden in it just seemed weird so this some made up kid)

"Nice to meet you" I told him.

"Okay Jayden get out of her face so they can go sit down" his mom spoke making me look up at her.

"You don't have to be nervous, we don't bite" she told me making me nod.

I followed behind Jahseh into the living room to see more people sitting there which actually did make me nervous.

I'm not ready to meet all of these people.

Update

1/6/2023

1/6/2023

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍