40 💛

Since my last punishment Jahseh has been a lot more gentle with me but still hard on who he lets around me.

It's a little worse now actually but I completely understand why.

Currently I was at one of his shows by myself because I don't know what Stokeley and Lily have going on but him and Seh are always whispering about it. All I know is I've been seeing Lily a lot less which is lame.

Now I'm the only girl and Stokeley is never around which makes him extra protective over me.

I watched as he jumped up and down screaming the lyrics to the crowd as I stayed in the back, bobbing my head.

I grabbed a bottle of water from behind the dj booth because I was sweating so much. There was a lot of people in here for it to be such a tiny building so it was ridiculously hot. I can only imagine what Jahseh feels like.

After I took a sip of the water I realized I had to go to the bathroom making me curse myself before rushing off to go. I remembered where it was because of before the show.

I made it to the bathroom, making sure to lock the door before going and then soon returning to the booth.

I went back to nodding to the music and watching Jahseh before I felt thirsty again, taking another sip from my water but this one taste different making me examine the water.

It looked the same making me scrunch my eyebrows before shrugging.

I drunk some more before going back to watching Jahseh perform but everything started to look a little blurry.

I took a deep breath and rubbed my eyes before deciding to step outside. My heart felt like it was pounding faster and the world started to spin making me sit on the curb.

Something doesn't feel right.

I want to get Jahseh but he's performing and I don't want to bother him or make him stop early because of me.

"Joey" I heard someone call making me look up to see one of the guys that I've seen in the studio.

He squatted in front of me "why are you sitting out here?" He asked making me shrug.

"It's hot in there and I started to get dizzy" I giggled a little, trying to shake this feeling.

He nodded and tilted his head at me "you want to chill with me in my car?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, thank you though" I smiled at him before letting my head drop.

I soon felt hands on my arms, helping me stand making me sigh because I couldn't fight, I couldn't see to fight.

I felt my body being placed in the car making me start to panic thinking about it.

"You can calm down I'm not even like that, I'm just going to keep you in here till X done. Can't have him losing his precious cargo" he explained making me take a breath.

My head was getting heavy making me lay it back.

"Yeah somebody definitely got you, I just wonder who though" he spoke.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, confused with the conversation.

"Let me call this nigga" he spoke before I heard ringing making me close me ears.

"Aye X!" He yelled through the phone.

"Bruh somebody gave something to yo girl, I'm sitting in my car with her right now" he explained before I heard yelling from over the phone.

"Cool I gotcha" he spoke before hanging up and reaching over me.

I wish I could open my eyes and see but I was slowly losing this battle to be put to sleep.

Update

5/12/2023

5/12/2023

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍