20💛

I sat in Seh's bed playing on his phone while he took a shower. When he came out his body was still wet but he had a towel on. I could see water going down his stomach making me furrow my eyebrows and look back at the phone.

I know the feeling I was getting from looking at him but I want to ignore it.

"What are you playing?" He asked as he sat beside me in only boxers.

"I don't know I just downloaded it" I told him trying to ignore his nakedness but he scooted me towards him making my eyes widen.

"Seh you're naked" I told him and he chuckled.

"No I'm not, I have on boxers" he told me.

"You don't want me to touch you while I'm naked?" He asked and I shook my head making him smirk.

He lifted me a little and sat me in his lap "well I'm sorry but since you're in little state more now you need your rules" he told me and I nodded.

"First thing is first princess sometimes I can be a dick and since you are going to living with until who knows when don't be afraid to tell me that I'm hurting your feelings" he told me and I nodded.

"I'm not dealing with any bratty moods that's an automatic punishment" he told me making me nod again.

I mean so far so good I don't do much anyway.

"I'm not tolerating any male friendships unless it's Stokeley or one of my other friends. I don't care I don't trust it" he told me as he stood up and started to put shorts on.

"No cursing, especially at me. I might let it slide if it's funny to me. You can call me either of my names you've given me."

"Are you a virgin princess?" He asked me making me shake my head.

I wasn't going to lie to him.

"No" I told him and he nodded.

"Okay so for your punishments and sex you'll need a safe word" he told me making me tilt my head.

"A safe word for sex?" I asked him, punishments I understand but sex?

He nodded "trust me" he told me and I nodded.

"The safe word is blue?" I kinda questioned to see if it was okay.

He shrugged "that's fine."

He sat back beside me and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"So how many people have you had sex with?" He asked.

"One" I answered and he nodded.

"When?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Like my freshman year."

I knew he'd eventually want to know about it seeing as we date and I want to know about his because everyone is always calling him a hoe.

"Seh how many people have you been with?" I asked him and his eyebrows rose up.

"Um at least 20" he told me making me mouth drop.

"That's a lot" I told him and he nodded.

"I know" he responded.

"Seh you don't have anything do you?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No I'm not stupid just horny."

Update

9/15/2021

9/15/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍