29💛

I was still sitting downstairs with Bruno because he told me to stay down here. I didn't feel comfortable sitting down here. I balled myself up in the corner of the couch while Bruno recorded the girls across from us.

I closed my eyes and covered my ears because I don't like this either. Once again I felt Bruno's finger tracing my spine which made me tense up.

"You don't like to be touched?" He asked.

I shook my head which made him laugh.

"You're with Jahseh, I know your lying" he told me which made me open my eyes to look at him.

I realized the recording session was over.

"How long do I have to sit here?" I asked him, letting my hands down and holding my legs.

I was looking down but I could see from the feet to the upper thigh of the naked girls walking by.

He shrugged "I like company that's not trying to fuck me."

I was quiet and continued to hold myself while the girls laughed and walked around us. Bruno started to touch my back again but I remained still this time.

"Your clothes look good on you" he told me making me sigh.

"I thought you said you didn't want anything from me" I commented and he chuckled.

"I don't know if I do" he told me making me sigh.

I started to think about how I was going to fight this big dude off of me when I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up to see Stokeley, laughing as he walked in with some dude with big curly hair.

"Didn't expect to see you here Ski" Bruno commented which made Stokes roll his eyes.

"I'm just here to record m-" he stopped when he realized I was staring at him I guess and furrowed his eyebrows.

"The fuck you doing here Joey?" He asked me and I opened my mouth to explain but Bruno covered it and spoke.

"She going to be one of my girls" he spoke and I shook my head and tried to get his hand off my mouth but he was strong and started to hurt my face which made me start to cry.

I don't know how I'd fight this man off of me.

"If Jahseh don't want her to be tell him he gotta come get her by tomorrow" he told Stokeley who just made his way up to us to grab me I guess but Bruno went under the couch cushion and pointed a gun at his stomach.

"I already don't like your ass Stokeley don't be stupid, go get your friend" he spoke and Stokes looked back at the boy that was signaling him.

He backed away and left with the boy which made me sigh before Bruno let go of my face.

"Go upstairs" he told me and I didn't really move that fast because I was till processing so he yanked me up and pulled me upstairs which only made me whine more.

"I see you bruise easy" he spoke looking over my wrist and jaw once we got in the room.

I don't say anything but just looked at him like he was crazy. He shrugged and went into a cabinet, pulling out a camera and setting it up on top of the tv.

"Gotta make this video before Jahseh get here" he stared before walking back towards me.

He looked over my body before grabbing me by my foot and forcing my legs apart which made me hot.

"Damn" he commented before letting me go.

"Now I don't know if I want me or Ari to have you" he chuckled but I wasn't laughing, I'm scared.

He then gasped like he had an idea "we both can" he spoke excitedly and I shook my head.

"No" I told him making him look at me and raise an eyebrow.

"You don't have a choice" he told me before leaving the room.

Update

5/25/2022

5/25/2022

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍