42💛

Jahseh barely got any sleep only about 2 hours before he was right back up, watching Joey. He was afraid because he didn't know what was given to her.

He constantly checked her breathing before she finally started to wake up making him get excited, watching her wake up and look around confused.

She didn't remember how she got to Jahseh, the last she remembered is Robb's car.

"Did something happen to me?" She asked Jahseh because it was the first thing that came to her mind.

She didn't even remember what Robb's car looked like because she was going out at the time.

He shook his head at her "you were kept safe for me" he told her and she nodded before standing quickly out of bed to rush to the toilet.

When she got there so started to throw up making Jahseh sigh and stand up, going to pull her hair back for her.

His jaw tightened as he watched it happen. He wanted to get to the cause of this so bad.

Once she was done he helped her stand up right and brush her teeth. He noticed she still was weak which is why he decided he'd need to help her with all of this.

"Lay back down" he told her and shook her head.

"I'm hungry and I want a shower" she complained and he nodded.

He started to start a bath for her making her shake her head.

"I'm okay Seh I can do it myself" she slurred making him sigh and twist his lips.

"I know I just want to do it for you" he told her and she nodded, sitting in his lap as he sat and fixed the water.

Mostly because she couldn't hold herself up anymore.

She knew she wasn't herself but she didn't want to admit it, she wanted to go back to normal.

"Seh I gotta throw up again" she told him making him stand them up before she made it to the toilet.

She sat on the floor by the toilet beginning to cry.

"What's wrong?" He asked her, turning her head to him to see her dilated eyes.

"I want to feel normal again, I feel so sick" she cried and he nodded at her.

"What happened?" He asked her making her look at him.

"You promise not to be mad at me?" She asked him making him nod.

He just wanted to know the story at the moment.

"I got a water bottle and drunk from it and then I went to the bathroom and went back to it, it tasted funny but I didn't see anything in it" she told him and he nodded.

"It was exactly where you left it?" He asked and she nodded.

"That's not your fault princess, someone drugged you" he told her making her furrow her eyebrows before nodding.

"Who were you near?" He asked her making her think more.

She thought of the guys names because they were told to her she just didn't retain the information.

"It's okay don't think too hard about it" he told her and she nodded before he helped her up to get in the tub.

She sighed as her body hit the water, feeling relief.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked her as he began to wash her body for her.

"I don't know I just know I'm really hungry" she told him and he nodded.

"You sure you can hold it down?" He asked her avid she shrugged.

"Probably not" she admitted.

"But I'm really hungry" she finished and he nodded.

He sighed, wanting so badly to know what drug was given to her. Who did it? What was their intentions?

Update

6/13/2023

6/13/2023

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍