9💛

I woke up because of loud knocks that sounded like the front door and my phone was vibrating. Moving a little I realized that Jahseh was still right here.

"Hello" I answered not to sure about who it was.

"Josephine if you don't come answer this damn door" I heard Casey say making me giggle.

"I'm sorry I was sleep" I told her as I walked downstairs.

She hummed and hung up the phone.

Before I got to the door I realized that I was about to let her in and Jahseh's sleeping in my bed. I took a deep breath and opened the door for her.

"Hey bestie" she smiled at me, pulling me into a hug.

"Hey" I smiled back.

She let me out the hug and went for the stairs which made me quickly stop her.

"I don't want to go up to my room yet" I told her making her raise an eyebrow at me.

"Joey what are you hiding?" She asked like she could see through me.

I shook my head "I'm not hiding anything" I lied making her squint her eyes at me.

Eventually she gave up on trying to read me and just followed me to the living room.

"I feel like you are hiding something" she told me while I grabbed our snacks from the pantry.

"I'm not" I lied again and she hummed.

"Is your room a mess? You know I'll help you clean it" she told me and I shook my head.

"It's clean" I told her and she nodded again.

"Is there a boy in there?" She asked with a gasp and I tried not to tell it through my face.

"No" I lied again but she didn't buy it.

"Yes there is! I could tell your eyes wondered when I said it" she told me making my eyes widen.

I tried beating her upstairs but she was right behind me. Walking into my room we could see Jahseh laying there on his phone. He looked up at us making Casey look at me which made me look down.

"What the fuck Joey?! The one thing I tell you not to do you do it! Now I see why your parents don't like you!" She yelled at me before pushing past me which made my chest cave in.

I tried not to cry but she had hurt something deep inside of me and the tears started to pour. I had forgotten Jahseh was in the room until he came over to me and hugged me.

"She didn't mean it she was just upset with you" he told me making me shake my head.

"She yelled it at me, she meant it" I told him making him sigh.

"I don't want her to be my friend anymore" I whined thinking about her saying that's why my parents don't like me.

I got out of his hold and sat down on my bed, picking up my stitch plush and holding it. Shortly after he squatted in front of me and put my head in his hands.

I looked back at him and my heart started to race because he is so pretty. I like looking at him he reminds me of and doll.

"You're pretty Jahseh" I told him which made him smirk.

"Back to you" he told me before pecking my lips.

Update

7/7/2021

7/7/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍