38💛

I sat with my hands tucked under my thighs in the studio. The other guys here made me nervous. Mostly because I feel like I know their thoughts of me.

"You okay?" Stokeley asked me making me nod.

"Just kinda nervous" I answered.

"About?"

"I don't just don't really like the fact that everyone thinks I'm a hoe" I told him making him nod before twisting his lips.

"Yeah I don't know what's wrong with them, it's none of there business First off, second off Jahseh wouldn't have you around anymore if something happened at Bruno's."

"I know that's probably what you don't want to hear but they know that, that nigga mean and definitely would've dropped you if you was on that in there" he continued and I nodded.

"I guess they're just saying shit to piss him off because he always talking shit" he chuckled.

I nodded but before I could say anything I felt someone sit beside me making me look over. It was the wifi guy making me scoot closer to Stokeley.

"You don't want to be my friend?" He asked making me look over at Stokeley.

He just shook his head "just ignore him Joey" he told me making me nod and look down into my lap.

"So you let other niggas tell you what to do too?" He asked me making me sigh.

"What's your issue with me?" I asked him making him smirk.

"No issue with you mamas if you like doing how shit that's cool, problem is that your boyfriend can't except it" he spoke in a condescending tone.

"I'm not a hoe" I argued back making Stokeley sigh.

"Aye bruh just leave her alone, you only started talking to her because X not here" he defended me and wifi nodded.

"You right, I want to hear her talk for herself" he spoke before looking right at me.

"What was you doing at Bruno house?" He asked again.

"I don't have to explain anything to you" I argued back before looking away from him.

"You right, I'll just stick to my guess" he shrugged before chuckling.

"That's not even close to true" I started again.

"Then what happened?" He asked, Jahseh walking in while he spoke making him look at us.

I hadn't realized Stokeley moved from beside me to go do a verse until I looked up at him.

"Why you talking to her?" He asked him, looking him up and down before handing me my food.

"Don't say shit to this nigga you hear me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Damn we were having a good conversation" wifi joked making Jahseh smack his teeth.

"I don't got time for this bruh, if I beat yo ass again they gone act like I'm tripping still" he spoke before sitting between us.

"Why were you talking to him?" He asked me making me shrug.

"I'm tired of him calling me something I'm not" I told him and he nodded.

"Come on" he told me, lifting me up by arm before I could say anything.

He guided me out of the building and to the car before he started to pull off.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"You are going home because you won't listen" he told me making me furrow my eyebrows before I begin to pout.

"I'm sorry daddy" I spoke above a whisper before looking out the window.

"It's okay princess, you begged me not to come out I should've listened" he sighed.

"But you also didn't listen to what I said about letting me handle it" he continued.

"Yeah but you just keep fighting, I don't want you to fight" I explained and he nodded.

"I'll do what I have to" he told me making me sigh.

"Stop fighting" I told him making him raise his eyebrow at me.

"What do you suggest I do princess?" He asked with an attitude in his voice.

"You want me to let him say whatever or do you want to tell him our business? What's your plan?" He asked making me begin to cry.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me as we pulled into the apartment complex making me shake my head before getting out of the car.

I made my way to the elevator to go home but Seh grabbed me making me turn to him.

"Stop that, talk to me" he told me and I shook my head.

"I don't want to" I told him making him hold me tighter.

"You don't have a choice Joey" he told me as we stepped into the elevator.

"What's wrong? What did I say?" He asked making me sigh.

"You're mad at me" I told him and he nodded.

"I am princess because you don't listen" he told me.

"But that doesn't mean that you cry, I still love you."

Update

4/4/2023

4/4/2023

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍