18💛

I had been up all night just crying and wondering off. But by 6 o'clock I realized I wasn't the only one up because my door knob was being tampered with.

I turned over and looked to see my dad. He'd popped open my door.

"Get up! I want you out of my house before I go to work!" He yelled at me making me jump up.

"What? But I did-" I started but he cut me off.

"Get out Josephine!" He yelled at me before dragging me out of my bed.

"No dad I'm sorry!" I yelled back trying to hold on as he dragged me down the stairs.

"Dad please I'm sorry I won't do it anymore" I cried and he still picked me up and sat me on the front porch.

I was confused and have nothing. Maybe I can get in from the back door. But then what? Will he hit me? Maybe I should move before he comes out.

I sighed and got up, beginning to walk down the sidewalk in only socks and little shorts. I held my arms because it's cold out early in the morning and I only have on a tank top.

Once I got half way down the street I stopped and began to cry.

Where can I go? I don't know how to get to Jahseh's house from here and I don't have my phone.

I looked around and seen where I was but I still had no idea where to go. I started to cry again because this is really so terrible.

If my mom was awake she wouldn't have let it go like that.

"Joey?" I heard a familiar voice making me look up to see Stokeley but he didn't have Lily with him.

"What's-" before he could finish I spoke.

"Please take me to Jahseh" I told him trying to wipe my tears that just kept falling.

He nodded at me and did a waving motion towards the car. I stood up and got in the car, making sure to buckle my seatbelt.

"Um are you hungry?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, thank you" I told him and he nodded.

"No problem" he told me as he turned around.

After a pretty silent ride we ended up at their apartment complex.

"There's some slippers back there if you want them" he told me pointing to the backseat making me nod.

"Thank you" I told him as I reached back and got them.

They were regular Nike slides so I just put them on and followed him inside.

"Don't worry they're Jahseh's" he told me making me blush as I looked down at the slides that were too big.

When we went inside it was quiet which was expected because it's really early in the morning.

"You know where his room is?" He asked as he walked in behind me and locked the door.

I nodded and walked to Jahseh's room but when I tried to open the door it was locked making me sigh before knocking on the door.

I heard him huff before the door started to get unlocked and he opened it rubbing his eyes. As soon as he opened the door I hugged him feeling him tense up first.

"The fu- Joey?!" He sort of yelled before bringing me in the room and locking the door again.

"It's like 6:30 what are you doing here?" He asked me making me began to cry again.

"H-He kicked me out this morning and Stokeley found me somehow" I cried.

He sighed and rubbed my back "I'm sorry, I knew I should've got you last night."

Update

1/3/2021

1/3/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍