31💛

When we walked in the house Lily instantly ran up to me and hugged me.

"You okay? Did he hurt you?" She asked in a frantic manor.

I was confused but Jahseh looked at me and shook his head, as if I couldn't tell her what happened.

"No, I'm okay" I told her and she nodded.

She sat down with and placed her head on my shoulder, sighing. I was confused on what she knew about Bruno but it wasn't something I'd want to talk about right now.

"Joey come here" Seh spoke from the room.

Lily lifted her head off of me, letting me walk to him.

I walked in the room with my head down because I don't know if he's still mad at me or not.

I could see he was sitting on the bed without his shirt and some sweatpants on which made me even more nervous because he might punish me.

"Shut the door" he told me.

I shut it like he told me to before stopping my movements and staying in place.

"Come here" he spoke making me look up and walk over to him.

I stood in between his legs before he lifted my head up, placing his hand underneath my chin.

"Tell me what happened" he told me and I sighed.

"The whole thing?" I asked and he nodded.

"From the time you left me to when I came and got you" he told me making me sigh.

"Can we talk about it a different time?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Please Seh."

He sighed and clenched his jaw "okay we can talk about it later, go get in the shower."

I nodded and went into the bathroom, closing the door before getting undressed and starting my shower just for the door to open back up once I was in.

"Joey I want to know what happened, it's bothering me" he spoke making me sigh.

He won't drop it but I don't want to talk about it.

"I already told you how I got there, can we leave it at that?" I asked and I heard him chuckle a little.

"Details Joey, I need details" he told me making me take a deep breath.

"After my cousin came and got me we went to my parents house and Bruno was there. He asked me if me and you were together and after I said yeah my dad said he could take as long as he gave him 70%" I told him and was going to continue before he spoke.

"70% of what? Did he take a video of you doing anything?" He asked me, kind of getting loud.

"No, he was trying to that's why I was running" I explained.

"Can we stop talking about this now Seh?" I asked him before peeking my head out.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes "why don't you want to talk about it?" He asked me.

"Because it hurts my feelings thinking about it" I told him.

"Well you should've listened to me, I told you not to go but you didn't listen. Shit could've went a lot worse then it did if I wouldn't have shown up when I did" he told me making me sigh.

"I know that Jahseh, stop rubbing it in" I spoke, beginning to tear up.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me, opening the curtain.

"You're being mean to me about it, it's not my fault I didn't know that was going to happen" I told him and he sighed.

"I know that you didn't know but should've listened to me" he told me again making me huff.

"Get away from me Jahseh" I told him making him raise an eyebrow at me.

"Get away from you?" He asked and I nodded.

"If you're just going to be rude and mean about then get away from me."

"Josephine nobody's being rude and mean I'm telling you the truth right now if you would've fucking listened to me like you're supposed to do anyway your feelings wouldn't be hurt right now. I'm trying to figure out the full story so I can help and make sure you're okay but you aren't telling me anything besides the beginning" he ranted while I cried.

"I tried Jahseh you started talking" I whimpered.

"It's fine I don't want to hear the damn story now you not going back near that group of people" he told me and I started to argue before he placed his finger over my mouth.

"Okay?" He asked me and I sighed before nodding.

"Okay."

Update

8/27/2022

8/27/2022

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍