1. Basketball Game

Love is different for so many people, and never in my life did I believe that I would find true love. Seeing him was unexpected, and falling for him was a twist in my life. I had no faith in love when it came to me.

Saying no to everyone and getting rejected by everyone made me believe that nobody would truly love me. One smile in my direction, and my heart flew all the way to heaven.

I wish that he will be mine and stay forever in my sight. Will he even be mine? I do the things I love in life the most. Playing basketball with my girls and just living life right now.

I don't bother caring about my future or past, but suddenly I wished him to appear in my future, past, and present. Where will I ever find him again?

Basketball Court- Author's point of view

Alia: Sarah! Pass the ball over!!

Kate: try to shoot! You got this!

Sarah: Oh snap, it didn't go in! *shoots*

Y/n: Rebound! *grabs the ball* MAI!! *throws the ball to Mai*

Mai: STAR! *throws the ball to Star* READY?

Star: nope! But I don't have a choice! *bounces the ball and throws it*

Daxia: I got this! Mizuki shoot! *throws the ball*

Mizuki: Kira and Kate, I need you guys behind!

Kate: Y/n and Youngil go back to defense

Kira: Mizuki here, take the ball back! *throws it downwards*

Mizuki: Alia! You safe do the 3 pointers!

Y/n: ITS 30 SECONDS LEFT HURRY!!!

Alia: *throws the ball into the hoop* YESSS!!! WE WON!

Youngil: *buzzer rings* Another win for us! We are in the final! *Jumps on Y/n*

Y/n: We did it! *everyone high fives* LET'S SAY OUR NAME LOUD AND CLEAR!

Everyone: GO GO GO! OKA PARK! TEAM OKA OKA PARK!!! *jumps up*

Y/n was born in a stable and wealthy family. Her mother is a doctor, while her father is a businessman. Family with a lot of respect that cares and loves their children.

Y/n is the oldest with two younger sisters. Being the oldest one means she has many duties and needs to be a good role model for her sisters.

She had managed this role perfectly fine, having good grades and manners. Loved by so many and cares for everyone. Someone who deep inside feels lost and gone knowing she will never find true love.

Hearing all her friends fall in love makes her jealous cause she knows deep inside she will never feel the way they feel. Instead of being depressed and stressing she lives every day the way she wants to.