2.11 Fought him already

Y/n: Sure *shouts* *gets his number*

*****: have a nice day, thank you for this call *hangs up*

Lunch break- Author's point of view
Y/n got excited and happy to know that her brother wanted to see her and meet up with her. Both of them had lost their parents, but she barely knew anything about him except the information Chenle handed her based on the eye system.

It shocking that her brother wanted to interact with her, but she is only trying to think positively. After hearing that the guy she likes doesn't get along with her long-lost brother she has been worried. But what's the possibly of them meeting either way?

Aria: Y/n! Jaemin is having a fight with someone!

Y/n: What the fuck are you saying? *shocked*

Kate: she isn't lying, Sarah and Daxia is there and send us a picture

Y/n; what the fuck is he doing?! *runs*

In the hallway by their classroom- Y/n's point of view
Just when I was about to die out of joy, I hear this terrible news. What does he think he is doing? Is it really true that he is fighting someone? I thought he was over this phase of him beating people and being a fuckboy.

I run faster than lighting and I can't believe my own eyes. He stood there in act going to punch the hell out of the other guy but looking at it closely it seemed like someone had given Jaemin a couple of punches as well.

The crowd just kept on coming and no one seemed to say anything. Why would they? Is not their soon to be lover that is getting beaten up. I sneak through the crowd and the second I see his punch come near I hugged him with force pulling him back to the wall. The crowed suddenly seemed upset. They wanted blood and a death, scary humans these days.

Y/n: What the hell are you doing? *pulling Jaemin to the wall*

Jaemin: *heavily breathing* What are you doing here? Go to class

Y/n: Why are you fighting someone!? I thought you said- *looks intensely into his eyes*

Jaemin: You don't know what he said *looks back at Y/n*

Y/n: No! I don't know! But that doesn't mean you can beat someone! *grabs his shirt*

Jeno: *runs in* What the hell were you doing!?

Mark: Jeno, clam down go and help Taiyo first

Y/n: Taiyo? As in my brother? *turns around*

Heachan: Jaemin? You are hurt, why did you fight him?

Jaemin: *takes his hand back* stop assuming I was the one who started the fight!

Jeno: Taiyo, can you stand up?

Y/n: (I want to see Taiyo so badly)

Y/n: Jaemin, let's clam down and get out of here

Jaemin; don't you want to see your brother instead? *wipes off blood*

Y/n: It's more important for me that you are safe and healthy than seeing a person you hate

Jaemin: *grabs Y/n's hand and leaves* I am very happy with your choice