2. Bump into you

Instead of being depressed and stressing she lives every day the way she wants to.

Inside the locker room- Y/n's point of view

Daixa: Today, I felt like I actually played a bit *takes off her shoes*

Y/n: I am wondering how we even won when two of us did nothing

Mai: Everyone did their best, and we won because of good teamwork

Star: the last goal saved us *hugs Alia* You saved us!

Alia: *laughs* Thanks! But everyone played well!

Youngil: Forget the game. Didn't yall see some cute guys watching us play?

Y/n: You guys are always obsessed with guys. When will you guys learn to-

Sarah: They were Korean, I swear they looked good *smirks*

Kira: I agree with Y/n, boys bring trouble *sighs*

Y/n: You are the one to talk when you already have a boyfriend *takes off her shirt*

Mizuki: Bruh, I saw some hot boys *Debby Ryan smile* They were light skin

Star: I am going to take a look at the Korean ones. Someone wants to join me?

Sarah: You don't need to ask me twice

Kate: Wait! Let me change first! *Runs out*

Alia: Arent you coming? *stands up*

Y/n: Love doesn't work for me, and I already gave up *puts her hair in a bun*

Mai: Yeah, Give up and be lonely for the rest of your life

Y/n: Funny sarcasm, but I don't need anyone

Youngil: You will regret it if you don't see them

Y/n: No, you guys go and find those boys, and I will find my books *stands up*

I used to have a more significant hope for me when it came to love. I forced myself to fall for someone and just waited to get rejected so I could move on.

I never wanted to be in an actual relationship because I was scared. Call me a coward, but I don't want to end up with a broken heart. Hearing so many people telling their sad love stories made me just change my mind.

I was looking for someone, but right now, I am happy just to be myself. I don't need anyone else. Having a boyfriend would make limits in life, and there is no fun in that.

I walk out of the locker room smelling like bitter-sweet candy. Looking fresh and feeling calm just the second I take a breath. I am still not over the fact that we won the game as a team.

As I stare down at my phone, checking my messages, I feel slightly push. My bottom part hurts as I fall down on the rock floor.

My slippery hands lose my phone as I get tired of myself. Shaking my head quickly and I see a hand reaching out. Was he going to help me up?

Y/n: Sorry, I should have looked where I was going *takes his hand and stands up*

******: No, I should have looked to, so don't worry

Y/n: Thanks for helping me up *shakes of dust*

******: You played a good game today. I watched it