2.9 He changed

Jaemin: I will drop you off *grabs the car key*

Mark: be careful!

Jeno: I missed a lot that was important, I know it

Renjun: Y/n, has a long lost lovely brother and we found him

Chenle: We?! Me and Mark found him and we suddenly got a surprise.

Jeno: Wait forget about that, why did you guys talk about Taiyo? 

Heachan: IF YOU LET US FINISH YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN!

Jisung: Taiyo is Y/n's older long lost brother *cleans his screen*

Y/n: yes, school tomorrow and I got a lot at once *tips her head*

Jaemin: I will drop you off *grabs the car key*

During the car ride- Jaemin's point of view

I know I said I would do anything to make her forgive me, but I do kind of regret finding her brother. Just because that asshole is her older brother. Taiyō Takemikazuchi, I remember the first time I saw him. Already then, I knew his vibe and mine just wouldn't fit together. But I didn't speak another word since he was Jeno's friend and Jeno means a lot to me. He walked in with ripped black jeans and a baggy hoodie with the color of ash. 

His hair was black but with some white on the edges. Taiyō was handsome and oddly nice with everyone, but with me that was another story. We liked the same things, he always thought he was better than everyone else. To sum it up, I don't get along with guys like him. Just my luck he happened to be the long-lost brother of the person I deeply love. Isn't that great?

Y/n: Why don't you say anything? The ride isn't that short

Jaemin: oh, I spaced out and focused on my driving so that nothing would happen

Y/n: I have never dated you but I know you already. You were thinking about Taiyo

Jaemin: I was? I didn't notice *smiles*

Y/n: Jaemin, is it true that you don't get along with my brother well?

Jaemin: *sighs* Y/n, I promise you I have tried multiple times to get along with him but instead of gaming with him I want to punch his face

Y/n: you forgot we were talking about my brother, but sure go on *gazes at Jaemin*

Jaemin: you know my past was fucked up, he is a part of my past. So much drinking and dazing out because of drugs he fucked me over and blamed me for all the mistakes

Y/n: drugs? Alcohol? Mistake? I didn't know this part of your past

Jaemin: being a fuckboy included a lot, included having Taiyo, but he bailed me

Y/n: *sighs* I don't know what to say Jaemin, the rest said he was nice...you are the only one telling another side of the st-

Jaemin: I don't ask you to believe me, not at all but don't trust anyone right away even if they are your long lost relatives *parks the car*

Y/n: *exhales* Take care Jaemin, good night *leaves the car*

Jaemin: *drives away* how am I supposed to tell you the truth when he will show you another lie? He was my friend before anything, why did he have to change?