2.26 Just a word with him

Y/n: *exhales deeply* Why do I always get caught up in a mess?

Jaemin: *lays on the bed* because you are the best at cleaning *laughs*

Y/n: asshole! *lays on Jaemin's left arm facing him*

Jaemin: I never thought of it but maybe it was destiny that brought us together

Y/n: you have thought of that before...I know that

Jaemin: I meant that destiny brought us together so that we could clean each other's mess *smiles* and now Taiyō is our new target

Y/n: You love hating on him don't you?

Jaemin: No? I just want him to get out of that business and the fact that he tried to get Jeno into it made me mad-

Y/n: I know...now breath and sleep *kisses Jaemin and turns around*

Jaemin: you know how to make a man shut up *spoons Y/n*

Y/n's point of view- Afternoon

Talking to Jaemin released a lot of the pressure I placed on my heart. I won't say that I stopped missing my parents but the urge to meet them calmed down when I heard his beating heart. Being inside his warm arms reminded me about when I was younger, and my parents would cover me just as soon as they noticed a tear fall out. 

They would hug me until I was out of breath and take turn to talk to me. I hated it back then, but you never know how much a memory is worth before it actually turns into a memory. Dad and I would tease moms cooking and she would scold us for not finish our plate. 

I can still hear their laughter. The chat or talk with Jaemin seemed to help. No matter how much I hate this idea, I have to do it. I left Jaemin's place earlier than I excepted I had to have a talk to Taiyō, but he was nowhere to be found. Jaemin doesn't need to know I am meeting up with Taiyo especially after all the tragic and problematic past they have. I just need a word with him. 

Alia: I thought you didn't have any afternoon classes?

Y/n: I don't have any classes or I have Japanese around 6 PM

Youngil: Same, we don't have the same teacher though

Star: If you don't have school, why aren't you sleeping at home?

Y/n: I had to see someone and I can't really find him

Alia: Jaemin doesn't have any classes after 11 and it's already 4

Y/n: I am not looking for him, also he only had dance practice and that's not even at school

Star: but who are you looking for if it isn't Jaemin? Jeno? Renjun?

Youngil: If we know him maybe we have seen him today and we can help

Y/n: Taiyō

Alia: Didn't he and Jaemin fight? And you are looking for Taiyō and not Jaemin?

Y/n: I just saw Jaemin sleep in peace, I don't need him to worry 100 times more

Youngil: Alia just drop the chat, I saw him behind the football field when I came from math

Star: I haven't seen that handsome Japanese boy since he attended this school *sucks*

Y/n: *hugs Youngil super fast* THANKS! *runs*