40. Right infront of me

Normally she wouldn’t be harsh or rude towards anyone but when things get out of her control her mind changes.

The worst part isn’t that she knows who Jaemin truly is/was but that he knows every single detail about her. Not only that but he hugged Y/n while she was angry and crying because of all her thoughts.

The pain she didn’t know how to let out was opened up by Jaemin in a second. The rest did what they did best, split up, everyone went their own way and looked after what they wanted to.

Y/n was on her way out until she heard music that sounded like the one NCT Dream was dancing to in their dance practice. She slowly pretends to walk past the place where she heard the music until her heart dropped.

Jaemin: Y/n! Wait! It’s not what you think! *pushes someone off*

Y/n: *runs away*

Jaemin: DON’T TOUCH ME! Y/N WAIT! DON’T GO! *runs after Y/n*

Jaemin: *grabs Y/n’s hand* Why do you run away like that?! Have you gone deaf!

Y/n: Let go of my hand! *throw’s Jaemin’s hand away*

Jaemin: *tighten his grip and drags Y/n out of there* Who made you think you are in control?

Dance Practice Room- Y/n’s point of view
I would be lying if I said it didn’t hurt seeing him do that. I should have let these feelings go to hell while I had the chance to let them go. Now I am stuck with them and it keeps stinging my heart.

A rose started growing inside of my heart because of him and not the thorns have started to grow out. Deeply into my heart making so many spots leak liters of blood.

Did he understand that I like him this much? Do people even consider this as “like” and not love? I am such a fool for always coming back to Jaemin.

He was standing there holding another woman/girl so tightly and close to his own body while her lips when smashed onto his.

Why does it hurt so much? I didn’t want him. He can be with whoever he wants, but why did he choose to run after me and force me into a room with us alone.

Y/n: Let *sniffs* go. I have no interest in being here with you especially not alone

Jaemin: *lift’s my chin up* Why are you crying? It’s not what it looks like

Y/n: did I ask? *change my expression from sad to mad* I don’t care which hoe you-

Jaemin: Don’t call people a hoe only because she approached me.

Jaemin: Yes, she kissed me without my permission and even placed my hand on her body. But she did it probably-

Y/n: Why are you so interested in defending her instead of explaining?! *grabs Jaemin’s shirt*

Jaemin: *takes my hands* Listen, you know I love you more than anyone which is why I keep looking and come after you all this time

Y/n: Doesn’t change the fact that you kissed a girl