2.19 Unexpected

Author's point of view- On going

Y/n instantly shouted his name out loud but Jaemin just gave Y/n a glance that made her speechless. Right now, nothing could stop Jaemin from beating the crap out of Taiyo. He was already on the floor leaving small traces of blood from his ripped lips and broke nose. The silence fell among the whole café the second Taiyo made a loud noise as he fell. 

Taiyo was coughing up blood and spit as Y/n fell on the ground worried with a shocked expression. None of them spoke another word. Jaemin realized he was hated by everyone, but it didn't matter when Taiyo did the one thing he was supposed to avoid. Out of protection Jaemin harshly grabbed Y/n's arm and dragged her roughly out of the café and threw her right into the car. Gassing on as if he was going to race and drove the car in full speed.

Y/n: What are you doing!? *trembling*

Jaemin: I will explain *hissing*

Y/n: No! *About to cry* Why were you so aggressive?

Jaemin: YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I FUCKING DRIVE THE CAR INTO THE SEA! *Takes her hand on the gear and changes it roughly*

Y/n: *tires to get her hand back* it hurts-

Jaemin: Don't test my patient, not today *clenches his teeth*

Y/n: I don't want to be with you right now *tears floods out*

Jaemin: *roughly breaks and opens Y/n's car door* THEN GET OUT!

Y/n: *gets out trembling and freezing while she is crying*

Jaemin: *presses the gas pedal roughly and speed drives away from Y/n*

Y/n's point of view- Nowhere

It's freezing. My bones and heart is dead at this rate. He just turned into a monster in the café and hurt me in everyway that's possible. Jaemin screwed it all up just when it was about to be fine. My heart cant stop, wont stop pounding insanely. The gaze he had when he looked at me forced all my words to stay inside. Not a single breath came out and I wish I had said something before he dropped me here, out in nowhere. 

All I see is the frozen wind that's running all around me creating goosebumps. Jaemin, what happened? Every single tear I left turns to ice. Cold. I cant stop myself from facing my own shaky hands. He scared me. That was not the Jaemin I love and the one I fought for. Something happened. Out of the blue a car parks beside me and honks twice. I peek inside the front window and see Heachan & Chenle.

Heachan: Get inside! It's freezing cold!

Y/n: *opens the backseat door* Thank you *wipes away her tears*

Chenle: if you are wondering how we got here then Jaemin called and he sounded angry for real. Hope you didn't wait long, but did he-

Y/n: He is an asshole for making me stand in the middle of the highway just because he cant handle his anger!

Heachan: you keep your eyes on the road Chenle, while I speak

Chenle: *Starts driving* At least I get to hear what she have to say