41. We are nothing

Jaemin: *takes my hands* Listen, you know I love you more than anyone which is why I keep looking and come after you all this time

Y/n: Doesn’t change the fact that you kissed a girl

Jaemin: I DIDN’T KISS ANYONE IF SHE FORCED MY LIPS ONTO HERS! *shouts*

Y/n: YOU ARE A MAN! A FUCKING GUY! YOU CAN BACK OFF OR REACT AFTER YET YOU WAITED UNTIL YOU SAW ME TO MOVE YOUR HAND AND LIPS!

Jaemin: Fuck! You think I enjoyed all this, didn’t you?!

Y/n: YES I DO THINK THAT! AFTER ALL YOU-

Jaemin: Y/n! I didn’t enjoy a shit! But at this point, I don’t care cause I have been approaching you for so long and you haven’t said a word!

Y/n: Right *scoffs with tears in her eyes*

Y/n: We aren’t dating for me or you to care about that kiss.

Y/n: *scoffs again* We mean nothing to each other.

Y/n: So, goodbye! *runs out of there*

I run out of there without him being able to force me to stay again. This time I didn’t even care to look behind to see if he came after me. I didn’t hear my name or footsteps. Did he really let go of me already?

I don’t know what I expected after that answer. Of course, he would prefer that perfect south Korean girl over someone like me. Tall, cute, skinny, and perfect for him.

Jaemin, I hate you for making me fall for you. I hate your smile the most. That’s the one thing that made me have hope all the time. His devious smile. Don’t trust it.

On the stage- Author’s point of view
Running out without having the heart to look back Y/n ran to the stage. As she simply took the mic from another student and just blacked out. She looked at the crowd that was filled with people who were confused and weirded out by Y/n’s behavior.

Until she finally spoke a word as soon as she saw Alia and Jisung walk towards the crowd. Then Mai came with Youngil from the left and some of the girls disappeared into the crowd.

Y/n: Hey! I didn’t think I would be this stupid to do this but fuck it *sniffs* To anyone out there that thinks they can choose love and live without any pain keep dreaming.

Y/n:*sees Jaemin* I promise that the first time I saw him I was gone. I lost myself the second I saw his devious smile because he looked like a mix of a cute puppy and a baby.

Y/n: We have all fallen for someone who wounded us. Never in the whole world did I think that jerk could hurt me this way. I told myself to throw away my feelings but they demanded to stay.

Y/n: What could I do? Slowly I saw his true nature and that’s when the pain was overwhelming. Even now I am standing here after being deeply hurt by him. I told myself to not fucking care but it's him.

Y/n: *exhales deeply* also for anyone it can be a she, he or them/they. That’s your choice but in my case, it was a bastard that is a male so I said him. Thank you for hearing me out *goes off stage*