2.28 The Villain of the story

Y/n: Abused? Raped? My parents wouldn't let you-

Taiyō: That's the issues here sweet little sister! THEY THREW ME AWAY AS IF I CHOOSE TO BE BORN INTO THIS SHITTY WORLD AND CHOOSE TO BE THEIR CHILD! I DIDN'T DO IT SO WHY SHOULD I BE THE ONE SUFFERING!

Y/n: They didn't mean it like that *shaky voice*

Taiyō: how would you know? Are you them? No, you aren't cause you think your life is shitty?! A stable person with issues with commination is nothing compared to what I have been through

Y/n: SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE!

Taiyō: *laughs* Look how mad you get just by me saying that I suffered more than you. You would want to slap my face and shake me by holding the collar of my shirt

Y/n: I don't do violence like someone here! Your life is never harder than anyone's! 

Y/n: Everyone lives a nightmare they wish to wake up from, you aren't the only one suffering! *throws Taiyo's smoke packet at floor and rubs it into the floor with her feet*

Taiyō: keep on telling yourself that because you had parents to go home to cry to when you fell of your bike while I had a screaming aunt hurting herself and abusing me. 

Taiyo: Even after those assholes died you had your fathers brother to see after you and you are telling me that you had an apartment for yourself, affording education and not starving yourself or working your ass off to get a simple meal is worse than my life? *Shout with an angry voice*

Y/n: I-

Jaemin: *about to punch Taiyō* What the hell are you holding me back for? 

Jaemin: Didn't I fucking tell you some hours ago what he did and now you are what?! Sneaking around to see this-

Taiyō: The best part is that Y/n everyone sees me as an asshole as if I am the villain of the story just because they haven't heard my story *throw his smoke package in the trash*

Y/n: Wait Taiyo! *grabs his arm*

Taiyo: You are the first one to hear, because you stayed with the villains along and try to come out in this wasted world as a good and clean human. Now have you ever thought about it? *walks away*

Jaemin: Forget what he said? Are you okay? Did you get hurt?

Y/n: *exhales deeply* I...what have I been doing?

Jaemin: Whatever he said don't believe it. He is good at lying and why didn't you-

Y/n: I came to say bye to Taiyō, but I cant let him go yet even if it means he will hate me even more

Jaemin: *cups Y/n's face* No matter what he told you, listen to me; you are a good person among a world filled up with bad humans. You are rare and Taiyō will want to fuck that up

Y/n: I want to believe the words that have been said, but I can't *runs across the football field*

Jaemin: Y/n! Y/n! Don't run away from me!!! *runs after Y/n*