45. Need Help?

Y/n: Hello? You are the one looking for me? *taps someone’s shoulder*

******: How could I not be looking for you? *turns around*

Y/n: How do you know I live here? Why are you here, Jaemin? *looks away*

Jaemin: can I come in?

Nani: *runs from the kitchen to Y/n* Unnie I think Yeonji turned on the heating plate

Y/n: What?! Yeonji! *run to the kitchen*

Y/n: *lifts Yeonji to the side and turns it off* Are you fine?

Y/n: Did you get burn? Why did you guys do the total opposite of what I said? *exhales deeply*

Jaemin: need a helping hand? I can cook while you make the babies stop crying

Y/n: I can't believe I am doing this but you can cook and look over these two while I feed baby food to the little one’s *leaves the kitchen*

Seeing him, I wasn't prepared at all. His beautiful dark eyes captured me right away without the will to let me go. I have been avoiding him for so many weeks yet he came all the way to my house. Why did he come here? Did he want to talk?

He sounded so sure when I asked him why he came looking for me. You never change do you Jaemin? I still find it cute the way he turned around looking at me like it was a surprise.

But I already knew it was him. My guts told me it was Jaemin. But why did he have to come today? The day I will see if I was right or wrong. The day that will change my life

Jaemin’s point of view- Inside Y/n’s kitchen
Never did I think that such a good opportunity would come my way. She had so many adorable children around her while she was under stress. It made me feel bad using this for my advantage but this feels like my last chance.

I will do as Alia said and hold onto Y/n instead of walking away. One day she will be mine. That one day I will be the happiest man alive.

While I was looking for the leftover rice in the fridge I could hear the two girls who looked like sisters were whispering about something.

Jaemin: What are you two talking about? *looks into the fridge*

Nani: we just laughed at you since the rice is already out *laughs*

Jaemin: How silly of me to look after it. What’s your name? *cuts the vegetables*

Nani: My name is Nani and I am eight years old

Yeonji: I am Yeonji and I am six years old

Jaemin: And you two are sisters?

Yeonji: Yes, we also have two younger siblings who are twins

Nani: Taemin and then Taejin. Taemin is a boy and Taejin is a girl

Jaemin: Oh cool. So, three girls and one boy, I haven’t seen that combination before

Nani: We are four girls. Y/n is our oldest sister

Jaemin: Y/n has siblings?

Nani: She is our sister and calls our parents father and mother