44. Looking for You

Y/n: That’s not because I am mad it’s because I am hurt by his actions.

Y/n: If I even look at him for a second the will to run back into his arm increases

Alia: Do you still like him?

Y/n: I never stopped liking him which was and is my problem.

Y/n: You don’t understand the pain especially when he was the first guy I ever truly felt like I liked

Alia: Sorry *starts eating*

Y/n: Don’t apologize when you didn’t do anything I am just giving you a piece of advice.

Y/n: If you like someone please just be with them from the start also don’t overthink *starts eating*

Alia: You think I will have a boyfriend? Heck Nah!

Y/n: You don’t choose always sometimes Jisung will just make a move

Alia: What is it with everyone pointing out Jisung when it comes to me?

Y/n: Bruh do you want me to point him out at someone else?

Alia: Stop this boy talk and let’s eat the food is already cold

Y/n’s point of view- Home
Hearing his name after a while felt so different. My willpower is still weak as ever just because it’s him. Jaemin got me like a piece of cake. If I am going, to be honest with myself then I kind of miss him.

His cheeky smile with his chubby cheeks and when he smiles so wide that I can see the sunshine. It was a time where I would go crazy seeing it now there is a time where I am forcing myself to remain calm.

At least now when I heard what's going to happen to me everything will be ruined if I even dare to make a move. I guess I am stuck once again with pain that I will hide. But I got over it once and I will do it again.

Mom (originally her aunt but she calls her mom): Y/n, can you look over the children?

Y/n: Yes *comes out of her room* Where are they?

Mom: Downstairs in the living room watching TV

Mom: The twins are playing and Nina (little sister one) is watching TV with Yeonji (little sister two)

Y/n: Okay! I will go down then and may I ask where you guys are going?

Mom (aunt): Your uncle is working the night shift and I have to take another three hours to shift to fill in for my coworker.

Mom: Do you think you will manage four kids?

Y/n: They aren’t strangers. Two of them are babies and the other two are easy to get along with

Mom: Even so you have always been an alone child and suddenly-

Y/n: Don’t need to worry about me. I told you I got this under control

-Time skip forward-

Yeonji: I am getting hungry Unnie (older sister) *referring to Y/n*

Nani: Taemin and Taejin are still asleep (Taemin the male twin baby and Taejin the female twin baby)

Y/n: I can cook something. *walks into the kitchen* What do you guys want to eat?

Nani: Anything because everything you cook is delicious

Y/n: Aww that’s so sweet of you to say Nani *hears the doorbell*

Yeonji: I will open the door before the twins wake up! *runs off to open the door*

Y/n: How about we make some fried rice with sausages? Since that’s the only meat we have?

Nani: Sounds yummy also the twins have food in their bags *points at the bag*

Yeonji: Unnie (older sister) There is someone who wants to talk to you

Y/n: Me? none of my friends said they were coming over

Nani: maybe that’s a surprise

Y/n: none of them do that but don’t touch anything, okay?

Nani & Yeonji: Yes!

Y/n: Okay I will be quick *walks to the door*

-Standing beside the outdoor-

Y/n: Hello? You are the one looking for me? *taps someone’s shoulder*

******: How could I not be looking for you? *turns around*