15. Starting off bad

Renjun: Maybe, but it could be the opposite too

Heachan: Jaemin, don't listen to them. Their faculty are playing a game today in ten minutes. If you want to support her, go and cheer for her

Jaemin: THANKS, HEACHAN! *runs to the basketball court*

Author's point of view- Basketball Court

The time was here. Deciding whether the team was going to get a reward for their hard work or not. Everyone's heart was beating faster than a leopard's heart. Some faces were pale as ghosts, and some were trying to keep a poker face.

Deep inside, Y/n didn't like basketball that much because she wasn't as good as he wanted. But, she kept going because she would lead the team and improve their skills even if she stayed at the same place.

So nervous that their whole body was shaking, and Y/n's vision was unclear. Cold sweat dripping down her forehead before the game started, and she didn't know how it was going to end. Not being able to predict the future messed with their head. But, this win had to be theirs.

"Oka Parks High!" is all they heard, and Y/n's heart was beating ten times faster. Everyone had one thing in mind, which was to win the game. Y/n flinched the second she saw the light hit her in the face and making her vision worst.

She peered at the girls, and they all had different looks on their faces. Mai looked ready to give her best, and Aila looked like a monster ready to crush everyone. Daxia and Mizuki were just waiting for the game to be over, even though it didn't even start.

Both Kira and Star sat on the bench because the other team was missing two players, but they looked stressed out either way. Youngil, Kate, and Sarah looked at each other and smiled like this game didn't matter at all.

Deep down, Y/n was the only one trying to keep calm and not freak out. As the sound of the buzzer went loud, they started moving faster than usual.

Taking the upper hand in the game, Mai grabs the ball and hands it to Alia. No one could do anything but try to make themselves accessible so Alia could throw the ball to them.

Starting fast was a good idea until the other team had covered Oka Parks highs team-up. Alia took a risk seeing that only one person was on Y/n, and gave her a long pass. Usually Alia would try to score but it the hoop was far away

Y/n held the ball and run-up in full speed, ready to shoot in her famous hook shoot until everything faded away. One second she blinked, and Y/n looked around, confused by the actions they had taken.

Then, anxiously looking at the board, she sees what she fears. The other team had a point, and they were behind.