39. When will he show up?

Y/n: I will pass this time. I will go home and read some manga and then sleep

Mai: You sure? It sounds like an excuse to get away from me

Y/n: No it’s not! I wanna be here and have fun but I am sure I am not able to do that

Daxia: Bruh we are not going to ask you that many times so just come

Y/n: *exhales deeply* At least give me time to clear my head before I do anything *walks away*

Alia’s point of view- Behind the school gates after the performance
I was a bit scared cause I don’t usually meet up with anyone I like. I do have some guy friends but I rarely spend time with them without some of the girls. Even so, I do want to be alone with Jisung.

Will he even show up? He is such a sweet and popular guy why would he even respond to my text message to start with. People only see me because I am very talented in any sport and because my brothers are well known.

I hate to live under their shadows which is why I created my own. Becoming one of the Ace players on the team must have been the best choice I have ever made in my life.

I might not be serious like Y/n but I find it funny and exciting when I play basketball. I love to show the whole world what I am good at so that they can see me for my talent.

I even spoke to Y/n and she told me that if we get to the final some sports coaches that have been managing great teams will maybe ask us to come for a try-out. That’s maybe why Y/n is trying to cool down her head.

******: Sorry, the crowd was holding me up *heavily breathing*

Alia: You came Jisung? *turns around facing Jisung*

Jisung: Why wouldn’t I come? Did I make you wait long?

Alia: No *shy* I came before you by two minutes

Jisung: Sorry, the students and some other people from other schools asked for pictures and signatures so it took a bit of time to get everything done *smiles*

Alia: Oh no, don’t think about it! I am just happy to see you here. Like I get why you are so occupied *smiles*

Jisung: I wanted to stop everything when I saw you send me that text messages

Alia: *laughs* Y/n did send it but I was fine with it

Jisung: for a second there I got too excited cause I thought you wanted to-

Alia: I wanted to see you! Y/n just took the first step for me *smiles*

Jisung: *laughs* The second step is well to explain what we do now?

Alia: I don’t know. I thought maybe you had something in mind

Author’s point of view- After the performance
Everyone usually loves this event that the school hosts. The money goes for charity and school supplies which improves the school environment.

Y/n was ruining her happiness and joy by overthinking. Not only did she stop preforming the song she wanted to but she wanted to leave the place as soon as their game was done.

Deep inside Y/n was just frustrated by the situation because it was so new and odd. Normally she wouldn’t be harsh or rude towards anyone but when things get out of her control her mind changes.