2.18 Can't stand it anymore

Jaemin: I do hate it but you are siblings, I can't stand in your way knowing how much you suffered to find someone to call your family *smiles*

Y/n: *kisses Jaemin* I love you

Jaemin: (did she just kiss me in public without caring?) *blushes* I love you too

Taiyo: *comes back* Sorry, I had an urgent phone to pick up

Jaemin: Talking as if you keep on doing our old business *intimidated look*

Y/n: Here we go again with both of you attacking each other. I really want you two to get along since you are my brother, and he is my lover *takes both of themes hand*

Jaemin: *phone rings* Oh it's Mark, I will have to pick this one up *stands up and leaves*

I walk away from a safe distance where I could keep an eye on Taiyo. After all Y/n trusts him way too much way too fast so if she gets a broken heart when she finds out that Taiyo used to work for drug dealers and now is one of the biggest leaders in that area she will be broken. 

So, it's better for me to be protective than trust Taiyo. I am not doubting Y/n, but sometimes she is just a person who doesn't think twice before anything happens.

The phone call with Lee Mark:

Jaemin: What's up Mark?

Renjun: No what's up now!

Jaemin: My ear, Renjun? Why are you calling from Mark's phone?

Mark: because he was shouting from the living room *sighs*

Mark: I called because I know we stopped doing this, but we need to help Jeno out

Jaemin: what did he do? Isn't he responsible?

Mark: Taiyō Takemikazuchi is making Jeno deal drugs like he made you do

Jaemin: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!

Mark: I found out today when I made Chenle track down Jeno's car. He was located by the Southeast coast where Jisung got the information that drugs such as cocaine was coming in

Jaemin: Taiyo is so fucking dead! *storms closers to Taiyo*

Mark: NO! don't do anything with Taiyo! *beep-beep*

Author's point of view- Café

Jaemin was angrier than ever. The flames of anger and madness could be seen in each step he took in rush closer to Taiyo. He never thought that Taiyō Takemikazuchi would bring in Jeno when that was the main reason Jaemin used to deal drugs with them in the past. 

Now that he has his hand on Jeno, Taiyō Takemikazuchi broke his promise and that was the only reason Jaemin took it so slow. But now he doesn't have to since he broke it. He grabbed Taiyō by his shirt and punched him straight in the face without hesitating.