16. Give me strength

The other team had a point, and they were behind.

The game was going, and everyone was exhausted even though it was a quarter left. Heavily breathing, trying to find fresh air to breathe while swallowing ice-cold water.

Everyone was unstable and could barely keep up with their speed from the first quarter. The other school was leading with eleven points more than them. They looked hopeless and mad at each other.

Sarah screaming to Daxia that she could have taken the ball. Alia and Mai trying to not say anything to increase the tension. Kate and Youngil complaining about their defense. What was Y/n doing?

She gave up the second she walked in. sweat was dripping all over her body, making her feel disgusted. She isn't a good captain for not leading their team to a victory.

Someone ran in and stood in the center of the grandstand, shouting out hope. Warming Y/n's heart just seeing him stand there, ready to watch her play.

"Y/n! LET'S WIN IT ALL TOGETHER!!" Jaemin yelled from the top of his lungs, making Y/n suddenly smile. All the hopes and dreams she had buried were back alive.

His one smile made her think about caring for another. As a captain, she needed to take care of the others and win this for everyone.

The whole squad was complaining until Y/n shouted, and she dried off the sweat from her face. Everyone knotted their hands together and stood in a circle, ready to play a beast mode game.

Sarah: they are winning, and we are losing

Youngil: I already used up my speed, and somehow I can't shoot today

Alia: they are covering me up, and I can't play as I want to

Mizuki: they are faster than I thought and plays their very best already now

Y/n: We will do the same!

Kate: How in the whole world will be able to do that?

Y/n: We aren't playing like a team. If we lose or win, we will do it as a team.

Y/n: I had a bad feeling when we started, but then I realized that we want to see ourselves in that international cup in the future.

Y/n: We need to fight for it together, and we need to give all of us!

Mai: I have faith in us! We will make it!

Star: Yes! Fighting!

Kira: We need to give more passes to each other instead of getting caught up in scoring

Daxia: They will go after our shooters, so we need to try whenever we get the chance

Y/n: alright! Oka Parks fighting! *runs out to the court*

-Time skip to the end of the game-