2.29 Hunting my thoughts

Y/n: I want to believe the words that have been said, but I can’t *runs across the football field*

Jaemin: Y/n! Y/n! Don’t run away from me!!! *runs after Y/n*

Library- Y/n’s point of view
It was the moment I realized that I thought I was a good human taking Taiyō into my life as family, but I never saw the fact that I only did it not to feel lonely.

For me as a human I choose to please myself, I choose my ego instead of knowing what he wanted. He went with the flow until now. The words he said buried themselves in my heart.

“I am seen as a villain in the story, nobody has really seen my side of the story”. I don’t remember the exact words, but the message lay with me. It’s true, it might be a trick he uses to make me feel guilty and bad like Jaemin said, but why would I feel it if it wasn’t real?

I call myself his little sister and just picked him away from where he belonged without even asking what he wanted. What rights do I have to force him to stay here?

Taiyo’s life was horrible. Harassment and assaultment, day on day, just the thought of it makes me feel sick and dizzy.

Author’s point of view- library
Kira: Hello? Are you even on this planet?

Y/n: Yeah, so stop waving your hand in my face

Mai: Why so rough in the tone? Did you have a bad day?

Sarah: she doesn’t need a bad day to be grumpy, these days she is just grumpy

Y/n: stop complaining on me, I just thought about something

Sarah: Well you can think about it later because we have a project to finish

Y/n: Actually I don’t have one since I don’t have chemistry-

Mai: Explains why you don’t have chemistry between anyone

Y/n: You know what! Shut the actual hell up assholes! I hate you! *stands up & bumps into someone*

Jisung: oh sorry, why do I keep bumping into people

Heachan: a time to visit a doctor, enough with the appels

Jisung: people wouldn’t even understand that one *straight face*

Y/n: Jisung and Heachan? What are you doing in a library?

Heachan: am I not allowed to borrow a book?

Renjun: No one would fall for that one *walks behind Y/n*

Sarah: Jisung? From our school?