7. Getting along

Jaemin: You have one too. If you choose to give up on your dancing passion for something, I assume it will secure you a promising and wealthy future *smiles*

Y/n: I enjoy dancing because it feels so different, but my vision of dancing changed as I grew

Jaemin: Want to explain it to me? maybe I will understand *sits down beside Y/n*

Y/n: When I was younger, I used to dance to any kind of song in any sort of way. As I grew, I learned new moves, and I started feeling the beat much more.

Y/n: But then people started judging me for dancing and pointed out mistakes I made. They didn't mistake it was just me dancing on my own alone on a stage feeling the music.

Y/n: When people started criticizing me and when my basketball team couldn't finish any songs I made choreographies, I gave up *sighs*

Jaemin: You gave up because it wasn't fun anymore. It was scary and making you angry, not happy *looks at Y/n*

Y/n: Yeah, many girls liked basketball, including me, and they are all better than me.

Y/n: So I thought we could be a basketball team where everyone was happy than a failing dance team

Jaemin: Are you happy with playing basket? I see that you are good

Y/n: *laughs* I like basket I do, but I would choose dancing no matter what

Jaemin: I would also select dancing over any type of sport *smiles*

Jaemin: but Y/n, I know that you are scared and it's nervewracking to go back on stage alone, but sometimes all you got to do is stand there and start, nothing more

Y/n: thanks for trying to help me. I feel like talking to you allows me to clear my mind

Jaemin: I might be new, and some people might not trust me, but I feel like I don't need anyone to approve me when I see you happy and ready to take it all out *smiles*

Y/n: I don't trust people, I have trust issues on another level, but for some reason, I want to trust you and take you with me wherever I go.

Y/n: I feel like if you were by my side, things would have been different, and maybe I would be happier *smiles*

Mark: Are we interrupting something?

Haechan: Canada boy, you cant ask that after interrupting them *slaps Mark's head*

Y/n: *stands up* Nice you meet all seven of you guys. Hope you are welcomed into our school and have fun learning *confused by what she said*

Jaemin: *waves to Y/n as she walks away*

Renjun: Someone looks a bit too happy *ties his shoes*

Chenle: Jaemin paired up with her, and he even looked at her when he spoke in social science class. They seem to get along very well

Jaemin: I don't understand what you guys are trying to say *scratches his head*

Jisung: Arent Jaemin already together with someone?

Jeno: Shouldn't we just start dancing?

Jaemin: *still smiling* Yeah, let's start instead of wasting time

Mark: Jisung take on the music *stands in the proper position*

Heachan: How about Mister Nana wake up and stay on earth, not thinking about that girl

Chenle: *music starts* Why don't we just take it from the top and someone slap JAEMIN!

Jaemin: I am done now! No need to slap me! *looks at the guys* Sexy *winks*