🍁Chapter 1 ~The Mythical Creature I Met~

There was a rumor, whoever steps foot into the Mysterious Forest ontop of the mountain in Miyagi...And whoever finds the spirit that guards within the Forest....Will be granted one wish if you give them something interesting.

People filled with greed or desire stepped into the forest, but then none came back. Why? Well.....Nobody knows, they say that the Forest is cursed, or....Just a place where killings happen.

Some people who stepped in the forest and found no guardian spirit that guards the forest were.....Quite lucky or unlucky? Maybe the rumors were false and theres actually no spirit that will grant you a wish.

Some people believed and others didn't believe.

In order to open the gates, you must believe and have no doubts.

Many years has passed and the rumor started to disappear and no one believed it anymore...But.......One person still believes.

He believe that it's real, and the people just didn't believe enough to find the spirit. So.....The person embarked on a journey to the Mysterious Forest in Miyagi.

Why does he want to go there? Does he want to get a wish? Yes, He does. What does he want to wish for?? Is it for riches? Is it fame?? Popularity???

No.

It's love, He wants love from his parents. He doesn't know why his parents the teachers, and his classmates hate him....Why do they keep calling him a monster??...When he is clearly not one..

He was just a child. An innocent child in need of attention and love, but....He didn't get one.

So...When he finds the spirit that guards within the forest he will give the spirit his favorite flower because.....He doesn't know anything else to give him..

And the red haired boy walked under the Tori Gate towards the forest, alone. He believes that the spirit is real, even if the people don't believe anymore...He'll still believe and get that wish!

The red haired boy has been wandering around the forest for an hour now and he still couldn't find the spirit, but....He didn't give up and lose hope! He still believes that the spirit is real!

Another few minutes has passed, has now turned into hours and hours....Until it was finally dark...

The red haired boy sits down on the ground and stared blankly at the grass that is swaying with the wind. He can't give up here!....

Maybe....Maybe the spirit just didn't notice him!....He still has hope!..

He scrunches his nose up and started tearing up.

He can't give up!...He has to make the wish!...He really wants to be loved....Thats the only thing he wishes for....Someone who cares and loves for who he is...And not think of him as a monster...

The tears then started to drop down to his cheeks and then to the ground.

When suddenly he can hear someone singing. The red haired boy jolts up and started looking at his surroundings in vigilant mode.

But for some reason....He didn't feel scared....Instead...He felt pleasant when he heard the singing...

Cherry blossom petals can be seen dropping down to the ground. The red haired child catches a petal and when it flew away he looks at his back to see a masked man with fox like ears and nine tails. He looks so majestic when the masked man's Kimono and his hair sways with the wind.

"..Watashi no.....Koe sayounara, anoyama no saki no....Fukaku nemuru mizu umi ni~..."