🍁Chapter 9 ~Genuine~

—————————————————

"..So Who's in Block A?"

"Lets see...Tor...Torino?? What does the Kanji say?"

"It's Karasuno."

"Right, they used to be a powerhouse school. Don't they have this nickname thats bestowed upon them??"

"Haha oh yeah, right, the Wingless Crows."

Unbeknownst to them, the Karasuno Team were standing behind them with an intimidating aura making the two males flinch in susprise.

"Huh?? What did ya just say?! Wingless Crows?!?! I —URGH!—"

Fortunately for the two males, Tanaka got interrupted by Daichi who yanked his collar, the Captain then apolagized to the two boys who awkwardly nodded their heads, accepting the apology in confusion.

"Do I need to get you a leash?"

".Sorry...."

They all then went inside the gymnasium, ignoring the stares of the people there. Even though everyone is here, they feel incomplete. Why? Because Shoyo has not arrived yet, and it made them worry.

"Hey look its Karasuno!"

"Woah...They have an old guy in their team.."

PANG!

"Huh? H-hey! Isn't that Asahi Azumane from Karasuno?!"

"Who?"

"You don't know?! That guy is a total gangster!"

PANG PANG!

"I heard he got held back for years."

PANG PANG PANG!

Asahi silently cried at the peoples statements about him...Daichi and Sugawara pitied Asahi.

"Don't worry Asahi, just ignore them" Sugawara patted his friend's back in comfort.

"..Easy for you to say...."

"Anyways! Wheres Shoyo?? Is he still not here?"

Asked Nishinoya the libero. Coach Ukai just looks at Nishinoya with sweat on his face, Shoyo already promised that he'll be here soon...But...It worries him that the Fox Spirit might forget..

Coach Ukai tried to gulped down his nervousness, not really sure on how to answer the libero.

"Yeah, where is he Coach?" Ennoshita has now grew suspicious at their Coach's behaviour.

'..I don't know!' Keishin sweatdropped, still not answering his team's questions.

But fortunately for him...The star has finally arrived at their stage..

"Woah...Who's that?.."

"He looks so majestic for some reason.."

"It's like he came out from a fantasy novel I read yesterday."

"...Pretty..."

"I would pay him to insult me."

Keishin sighed in relief as he looks at Shoyo who is walking towards them slowly but surely.

"He's from Karasuno??"

"Damn...Why do they have to be blessed by beauties..."

Hearing they're remarks, the two loud second years of Karasuno proudly puffed out their chests.