🍁Chapter 19 ~L-O-V-E~

——————————————————

"Hinata. You go in now." Coach Ukai said. Shoyo simply nodded, he and Yamaguchi switched places and now Yamaguchi is on the line up.

"Hey hey heyy!! I've been waiting for you Hinata!" Bokuto shouted energetically.

Shoyo greeted Bokuto with a nod as he positioned himself.

Daichi spikes the ball to Fukurodani's side. Their libero receieved it perfectly and directed it to Akaahi's side.

Akaashi raised his arm and tossed it towards Konoha.

Konoha spiked tbe ball and it was recieved by Shoyo.

"Kageyama-kun"

"En..!"

Kageyama tossed it to Tanaka and he spiked it nice and hard!

They continued to play as the other teams started to arrive.

Aoba Johsai

Inarizaki

Date Tech

Kamomedai

And Itachiyama

"Welcome people!~ hope you all have a fun stay here!~" Kuroo greeted as the Captain of Nekoma's Volleyball Team.

"Thanks for the welcome Nekoma's Captain" Futakuchi smirked.

He then came across Atsumu and Osamu....He widened his eyes then glared at them...The twins were also surprised and glared back!

Bear V.S. Foxes....

Who will win?!

Well, Futakuchi is slightly older than the twins, and he has more experience because he was the first spirit that Shoyo took under his wing!

And he's proud of that! And because of that, he uses it to provoke the twins and make them jealous..

"Well if it isn't Futakuchi-nii." Atsumu smirked as he mockingly said the "-nii"

"Well well well~ long time no see Atsu-chan." Futakuchi raised his chin up to appear superior.

Atsumu got ticked off by the nickname...

"Master!" Osamu suddenly exclaimed, then he covers his mouth when sudden realization hit him...

Futakuchi and Atsumu tried to find the famillair orangette. And they did! He was playing Volleyball with Fukurodani High.

"WAH!" Atsumu exclaimed.

Atsumu pointed at Shoyo "Wah! Wah! W-Wah!!"

"I know....I'm also surprised too.." Osamu muttered out..

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Someone suddenly shouted.

Everyone including the one's who were playing turned their attention to that someone who is from Aoba Johsai...

Shoyo who was about to spike the ball froze and the ball hit him ontop of his head...

He turned to look at....Kyoutani...

Kyoutani was staring fiercely at Shoyo like he's gonna rip him apart!

Shoyo then looks at his two disciples and his other student, and then at someone that he's familiar with...

'Everyone is gathering up one by one without Lev even trying to contact them..' Shoyo thought...

Kyoutani continues to glare at Shoyo...